for Support

4/8/2013 c7 2BetahimeTsukiko
Okay, I am a huge fan of Leverage- FUCK TNT FOR NOT RENEWING IT, 2FADOFAHUFSAIGFSHUOSAEFDADSKFADJAJSALDJLSDKKHJGIDS SFUHOEWIGRYEUROW1111111!(*(&*%!- Any way, I'm a huge fan of both fandoms so this story is really great to me; I always felt like Elliot deserved someone who'd love him for him, and I'd a done it my self if it were real, but this is great and I'd love more. Sorry about the key smash.
3/17/2013 c7 16WRose
wow
11/6/2012 c6 29sirensoundwave
This is a believable crossover of the two fandoms. Update soon!
8/30/2012 c6 Hope-sama
Plz update soon
8/21/2012 c6 Thenchick
Post more plz
8/19/2012 c6 Lientjuhh
I like it.. well done.. ;D
7/11/2012 c5 Thenchick
damn... Nate is a moron..
7/1/2012 c5 Xiaoqing
This is really cool. Besides the part with Jasmine being tortured. But still, this is really well writen. I hope you gat a chance to update soon.
6/13/2012 c5 bananacupcakes
Please update soon :).
6/12/2012 c5 33One More Disaster
Uh-oh. Poor Jasmine. And poor Eliot. I'm really looking forward to finding out what happens next. Hope you update soon.

Fae
5/28/2012 c5 2ShoshonaRose
What do you mean when you say Jasmine has near mythical status; is that referring to species or her story? Please update soon!
5/28/2012 c5 1RocklynnJasmine
Amazing and exciting chapter! I can't wait to read more of your exciting and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
3/28/2012 c4 2ShoshonaRose
Really good but is there going to be any magic in this? Please say there will be and can you have Moreau videotape hinself and Jasmine and he is getting ready to torture we or something and she somehow escapes an fights her way out all while the Leverage team is watching? Please update soon and shouldn't Jasmine know how to fight if she was the gwl or whatever?

-RC
3/12/2012 c4 5Kahurangi Tarakona
Really like this story, was kind of hoping that Harry would be a dude but oh well, can't be helped. Lol.

Hmm love the pairing as well and loving the fact that Harry/Jas and Draco are still friends/now friends, you should like put a lil' more into the backstory (My own opinion) it would be good to know how Draco/Harry/Jas came to be friends as well as how Jas/Harry got the favor with Sterlin (again this is all my own opinion and you can totally ignore it)

Ta
12/16/2011 c4 Mickey
Love it and can't wait to read more
48 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »