for A Promise Not Forgotten

7/23/2012 c3 11Painting Politics and Poland
Brilliant. This is amazing. Charlie is such a good brother in this and it's believable too. Wonderful job.
7/23/2012 c1 Painting Politics and Poland
George's boggart... awwwww. Yay for Charlie.
9/18/2011 c3 Fredandgeorge
My face. It's soaked. R.I.P Fred.
8/4/2011 c3 45LuckyTurtle
Oh my god I cried so hard! I, like, never cry for anything and I had like a bazillion tears rolling down my face by the end of this. Sad, devastating, but undeniably brilliant!
7/28/2011 c3 4Bookwormiie
Excellent! Update soon!
7/15/2011 c3 21SilverSeas
Aww, I love that last line: "Any time, kiddo."

I feel like Charlie really would be the one to comfort George after Fred's death, even though he's really not mentioned an awful lot in the books. This is so sad, but I love the transition from seven years ago to the present.
7/11/2011 c3 12theatrelove123
First and foremost: AWWWWWWWWWW!

Seriously, this story was so sad, yet so sweet! I loved the incorporation of Charlie, as I haven't read very much about him in other stories.

An absolutely beautiful job. Truly. You are fantastic at capturing the Weasley's characters, and I love reading your work that regards them. And the last line was perfect :'). Wonderful!
7/6/2011 c3 39modestlobster
Really nice writing throughout (though sad, of course!); neat to see something with Charlie in it; he is really a great choice to give George the support he needs. Well done. =]
7/4/2011 c3 19slimygrimy
I'm not even joking, the part where they were looking at each other just made me break down. I literally cried.

Anyhow, this is my favourite story I've read about after Fred died, and that is the truth. I don't really know what it is I love so much about your writing, but it just works. It makes me cry just the right amount, it makes me happy and it makes me love the characters even more than I already do (if that's even possible). But bravo. Please write more Forge stories, and if you need a beta (although, from the quality of your writing, I doubt you do) then I'd be happy to assist because you are now officially my favourite author. Keep up the amazing work! :D
7/4/2011 c2 slimygrimy
*sob* I love this. Obviously. I always imagine George to joke about it to begin with, to not believe it, but unfortunately my writing isn't good enough to pull it off XD But you definately pulled it off. Beautiful.
7/4/2011 c1 slimygrimy
This. Is. Amazing.

I know the next chapters are waiting for me to read but I just had to review now to tell you how good this is- I love George, and I love Charlie! I love your idea of what Charlie's boggart is, and I love the way you write! I must go, (to read your next chapters of course XD ) AWESOME STUFF. :D