for Twisted Veela Occurrence

8/9/2021 c1 Guest
:-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
3/7/2021 c1 Jay
Could you rewrite this and bleep the word f gg0t out thx.
9/28/2019 c1 4SophisticatedSage
You couldn't be bothered to type her reaction?
5/21/2019 c1 Guest
Please make another chapter
4/27/2019 c1 Awesomewinner564
Continue
11/24/2018 c1 Diane
2/8/2018 c1 16Fadingspirit
Interesting...You should carry on with it...It's really good, a little confusing, but good.
1/5/2018 c1 PamExpelliarmus
Woow! this is so cool! I love it
8/13/2017 c1 Anna
It was simple, but really nice. I loved it and a sequel would be amazingly welcomed :D
8/6/2017 c1 19maripaz6
LOL i hadn't ever considered reading a Veela!fic, prefering to stay away from those, but then i read this one and now- well- i might be addicted to it. Uh oh.

The one critique I'd make is that you use a lot of adjectives. Those can clutter up writing eventually; my advice is to use actions to convey the same meaning; for example, instead of 'tired', use 'he yawned, rubbing his eyes'.

All in all, though, great job! The part about Harry wondering about his sexual orientation XD Thanks for the fic!
7/22/2017 c1 Guest
Waa.~ i really love the relationship between Hermione and Draco ,the tension and all .
Draco want to dominate her but mate or not she does'nt give in without a fight.
Draco does'nt change a lot :He keeps To insult her is possesive,jalous,rough and controlling
For resume that he's dark like a dark chocolat mmm .
P.S:The Hermiones'crush for zabini.
4/11/2017 c1 aamlkb
More would have been nice.
7/21/2016 c1 Guest
Well this certainly warmed me up
7/18/2016 c1 Guest
Oou I love this one. I always get tingles when I read this because it's such a intriguing mix of love, lust and bit of obsession. Greatly written!
4/3/2016 c1 6Skylaangelwings
cute u should write more! I like the madness mixed with desire it's rather intriguing
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »