for Thunder, Ocean, and Flame

10/3/2011 c1 166Absol Master
Holy crap, I adore this couple so very much! That part where they met each other in the corridor...was so cute. Heh...

I like the way you use words, especially the way you describe scenes and backdrops...Hawkeye's room sounds so lavish. I sort of hoped the ending would explain why Hawkeye is the Master of Lightning (and not something else), though...
8/9/2011 c1 8Randomness from Boredom
Deep. This is interesting and pretty well written, except one thing...

THEY'RE WAY TOO YOUNG. I think to be Chief Knights, you would need a lot more training than 10-16-years olds would have. They can't possibly be strong enough to lead the Cygnus Knights. In my attempt to write Maple fanfiction (unpublished), I made them about 10 years older. They don't even look that young in the game.
7/28/2011 c1 7Spazzy Bunny
aww ok hun, you've sucked me into the world of oz + hawkeye, that was an awesome awesome story, with rich detail and a sweet ending. keep on writing luv
7/4/2011 c1 6Ka-tay's mind
Awesome story. You should TOTALLY have more reviews then this. Keep it up! =)
7/3/2011 c1 6Complicated Days
That was fantastic, great and awesome at the same time. I don't know what else I can say, but your style of writing is really captivating. I loved it.

Oh and just a small mistake, "I'm not def, yeah know. My room is right next to yours; I hear you yell almost every night."

It should be deaf instead.

Besides for that, great story! Waiting for more!
7/3/2011 c1 12theatrelove123
Wow! Great writing, as per usual :). I didn't know anything about these characters before reading, but after reading, I felt like I knew them much better! Hawkeye was so easy to relate to, and Oz was so cute! Really, really fantastic job. I always look forward to more :D.