for Bullet Proof heart, Or is it?

3/19/2014 c2 Tatiana Buarcas
Tbh the idea of a happy ending was nice. But the tragic ending, the death of Gerard Way. I could just imagine Frank against the wall watching the doctor attempting to revive Gerard. And it brought me to tears. This was beautiful thank you for putting this on the internet .
3/19/2014 c1 Erza Lynn
HOLY MOTHER OF- this right here is gold! GOLD! I cannot wait to read Ch 2! That plot twist had my jaw drop! I am a huuuge fan of mcr and really like it. Keep up the writing one day u could make a living off it :)
3/11/2014 c1 FrankwantstheG
FEELSFEELS SO MANY FUCKING FEELS. It's amazing and you have a way of making me cry(MOSTLY CAUSE GERARD DIED IN THE SECOND PART) I like the Black Parade ending.
2/22/2014 c2 Guest
Both endings are great, but I love Gerard too much to say the second was better, I was in tears.
2/9/2014 c1 Annemarie
I kinda did see Lyn-Z being the one trying to kill Frank. Sorry
10/5/2013 c2 Amaya
holy mother of feels ow my heart brb crying
9/18/2013 c2 Guest
The second ending. It broke my heart into little tiny fragments, and that is something I have not ( til now) experienced on this site.
9/15/2013 c1 Guest
awesome i love it love it i cryed reading the whole think o my god it was amazing tho
9/6/2013 c2 MCR lover
I love this story! I am so jealous of Lyn-z and I love how you created her as the villan! U R A GENIUS!
8/9/2013 c2 Frerard lover
THE FIRST ENDING! Don't kill my frerard!
Beautiful ending though. Brilliant with the Lyn-Z thing. I wish I was such an amazing writer! But seriously - love the inside MCR lyrics jokes. Awesome. Simply fantastic.
7/28/2013 c2 1PinkIsMyColor
Aww dammit as I read the second ending "Cancer" started to play...*cries* very well done!
4/30/2013 c2 MOI
This had me crying! I don't like that lyn-z was behind it but I still liked it (read both parts)
This is th first fan-fiction I ever read. Thank you
3/12/2013 c2 Jenn
Amazing story. Made me tear up with all the sadness.
3/7/2013 c2 Guest
OMG, i have never cried so much...3
2/13/2013 c2 tinkerb1d
how could you do this to me?! I smiled and cried and laughed and cried some more in too brief a period of time! I think this broke my mind!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »