for Surprises

12/23/2011 c1 32penny4him
I love how you've set the scene in this little one-shot; Drizzt, who we usually find in mortal peril if not in the midst of angst, is actually enjoying a peaceful moment! And he deserves it. :)

And I love the tender affection between Drizzt and Cattie-brie; finally, they are together! Finally, they've put aside all the doubts and given their love a chance, hooray! And the surprise at the end is so perfect and delightful! A baby on the way...I really think you should continue this story, and not just leave it as one scene. :) Warm fuzzies! Thanks for a lovely scene.
7/8/2011 c1 Verser Wallace
It's cute, a nice start for something new, it's own tales involving D and C, very sweet, you should continue this tangent reality.
7/8/2011 c1 17Kangarooney
Hm, Drizzt and Catti-brie. It did say later on in the series that Catti-brie had kinda given him a chance. But he didn't take it.

And it also does say Drizzt wanted to raise a family.

Nice story, maybe you'll write more?
7/4/2011 c1 1alicelouise58
As the old song goes, "Whoop there it is!" :-)

In the FR series, Drizzt always seemed ambivalent about fathering children. It's understandable to an extent. Up until "Gauntlgrym", there were a whole slew of people who wanted him and his friends dead or in misery.

I enjoyed the story.