for Not Alone

10/22/2018 c1 1hygge hag
A very sweet, lovely story. Not as drawn-out and over-described as some love scenes I've "scene" (XD... though I am just as guilty). It strikes the perfect balance between sensual and descriptive. I'll definitely have to read your other stories; the writing talent alone kept me drawn in just as much as the promise of other emotional fulfillment.
12/7/2016 c1 13EasternViolet
Very sensual! I quite enjoyed the tension, and the strong characters shining through in this very intimate setting. And that they got to finally relax! :D
2/17/2015 c1 Guest
I love your writing style your very good at it :)
1/15/2015 c1 1Helpfulfred
loved the story but you made a mistake, catti-brie talks like a dwarf, but apart from that minor slip up I LOVED IT
4/18/2013 c1 Cynthia888
I loved this very much!
4/5/2013 c1 18Isolde Jansma
Yep, I liked it. :D There's not nearly enough good one-shot fanfic, and this is great.
11/19/2012 c1 1FairyTailor
Hi!
I just quickly have to tell you that I love this oneshot. It feels like ages since I red the books and today I suddenly had the feeling that I want some Drizzt-Cattie-Goodness after years without them. And this story really really really did a fine job in bringing those two back to me. Is that even understandable? What I'm trying to say is, I think you really hit the nail on the head with their characters and the way you described them and their behaviour. It didn't feel out of character. You brought them to life the way I remembered them from the orignal stories.
I like your style and the whole idea, with one partner taking control in order for the other to relax and give in/let go. It fits those two perfectly.
So, to sum it up: Well done! I just love it and had to tell you, because lack of reviews makes little writer's hearts weap (knows what she's talking about T_T)
Greets!
7/3/2012 c1 Guest
I loved it keep up the good work
1/19/2012 c1 21Reinamarie Seregon
Hi Bluephoenix it's me. I know Penny4him and i talked to u awhile on DA. I'm bored so am surfing for updated and new Drizzt stories. You didn't notice my PMs or maybe you're busy? Would u like to read some of my stories, i cross Drizzt with Nuada and Ilkar.
12/23/2011 c1 32penny4him
"Small animals froze and then darted off into hiding." - LOL, loved that line!

Poor stressed and over-worked Cattie-brie! She can't keep going on like that, and this incident on the practice field just goes to show it... [Hmm, this reminds me of someone I know... :P]

Love how you set the stage with your description of the mineral springs, I can just picture them in my mind, can practically smell the salty tang of the hot water and feel the steam.

Woot! Drizzt being authoritative! Go Drizzt! I think he IS in character, that he WOULD say and do what he does..."Stand." Nice. Of course he starts out gently: "Let me help with that", which is wonderful and sweet, but when Cattie-brie doesn't respond to that, he needs to get her attention! It seems like a lot of fanfic authors tend to portray Drizzt as emotionally weak, but the impression I get is that he has a deep inner strength, although he has suffered much... Which is to reiterate what I said before: he is still in character! :)

Nice imagery of how the stress and frustrations are washed away along with the sweat and grime of the day. :)

"I will help you from now on; you are not alone." - So sweet!

...And Drizzt says "Stand" again, but this time, oh my!

It was a beautiful and tender sharing between them, love how Drizzt so unselfishly gives himself for her first, before carrying on...

And the last line, "Catti-brie knew that Drizzt had held to his promise; she was not alone." Very sweet, and I couldn't help but wonder, does this mean she thinks that perhaps she has conceived his child? Not alone. :)

Wonderful story! I look forward to reading more of your writing!
12/18/2011 c1 1Donna-Darko
i liked it, not a whole lot else to say. sorry

~Donna~
7/4/2011 c1 1alicelouise58
Good story. I remember you mentioning before that CB may have had issues keeping up with the Dwarves when she was growing up. It seems you developed that plot bunny into a short story.