for Legend of Spyro and the Riders: The Eternal Night

10/28/2018 c3 GMreaper
And here i thought i was done with the RPG aga's and suraga's

WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME
10/21/2018 c1 1Daniel Clausen
I now have a story that is an slight AU from the original story. This one is called, Cynder and Her Human. I would like it if you could take a look at the story and give a review on your thoughts, and how I could improve on it. That would help me.
7/25/2015 c12 Guest
You know I was kind of expecting the Dark Lord to be an evil Dragon Rider.
6/25/2015 c9 1Linker101
Seriously, how the hell did they do that?
6/24/2015 c4 Linker101
This is my last review for your stories for a while. After all, I just want to focus on reading the story. K? Thanks! ;P

...Farewell For Now, Ignitus... :'(
6/24/2015 c3 Linker101
2 Things...

1. I love Final Fantasy.

2. Uh...Why couldn't they just fly over?
6/24/2015 c2 Linker101
Finally! Something that Troy Can Use that's not a sword! Oh...I hope it's Magic! ;P
6/24/2015 c1 Linker101
Alright! Let Part 2 For Me Finally Begin!
9/8/2014 c4 Chris Williams
i got about when sonic the hedgehog swoops in to the rescue in one of these critical judgement,but i think of as a good idea to put a character in it.
1/20/2014 c2 1Nathen The Protector
Awesome. Really, there is nothing else I can say about this.
9/29/2012 c15 1HorseMagic17
you did great job!
10/14/2011 c15 60D.J. Scales
Wonderful Now this was an Interesting take. Hey I wonder if you can do an Original Spyro the Dragon Trilogy adaptation using elements from Spyro and the Riders? Either way I loved this story very much.
10/13/2011 c13 D.J. Scales
Talk about building up the suspense indeed. Please tell me they manage to escape the pit before they're trapped.
10/9/2011 c11 2Solaro the Watcher
Now that i start thinking about it, i REALLY can't wait till you start the Dawn of the Dragon version of this series!

i also hope you'll continue farther than that with what you think'll happen afterward!

Keep going!
10/9/2011 c12 Solaro the Watcher
Great story so far!

I had a hunch that the sentinal was Trafalgar, but i didn't think much of it, as my last...2,3...10 hunches have been WAY off!

To tell the truth, it kinda reminds me of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. The Hero's Shade turned out to be the original hero of hyrule, and now look! the mentor is really the ancestor!

anywho, Keep it up!