for Vows

9/8 c37 Nana
Sneak for a chapter never coming and a story that is definitely discontinued
7/15 c37 Guest
Will there be an update in the near future or is it farther off? Also I hope that you are doing well and remain healthy.
5/10 c37 Bigsmokey
This is an excellent story and Maege is probably one of the best OC's that I've had the enjoyment of reading and rooting for in this fandom. I sincerely hope that someday you are are to update and maybe finish this story but I'm afraid that I'm going to have to remove it from my favorites.
I hope that you continue to stay healthy and covid free and I wish you the best of luck with this story.
5/5 c22 Natman717
Still a little confused who is trying to pillage the sept but the payoff of the reunion is going to be great, and now that I think about it the chaos and confusion fits with the idea that war is confusing and bloody so I guess me being confused fits in with the tone of the content.
5/5 c20 Natman717
I am so confused. Why do they all keep trying to run from the northerners, especially Maeve I mean I guess she is mad at them for sending her away, but Jon is there, shouldn’t she want to be with Jon? Just yah why she wants to run is confusing, and its giving a sense that the plot just wants to keep Her and Jon separate to further conflict.

But beyond that I’m enjoying this story so far.
4/30 c1 dvali
I love this story. I hope that you will update soon.
4/6 c37 Bigsmokey
Just wondering if there is an update on the near future? Also hope you are doing well.
9/6/2020 c11 Svenion
this could be great, but it's so disjointed, the flashbacks, time jumps, and pov changes so abrupt it's jarring. to me it feels like you build and then lose momentum two or three times per chapter. you're a good writer overall, but this reads more like two separate stories that you're smashing together.
8/24/2020 c1 Guest
thats definitely a chapter one, not a prologue
8/23/2020 c1 Guest
Already the second sentence of your prologue is missing [a] word(s). This immediately tells new readers that you don't care enough about your writing to look it through and make it presentable. Catching all typos, missed words and poor grammar is not always possible, but at least make sure the beginning of your story has minimal issues, or it will scare away potential readers.
8/16/2020 c37 Maelor Vhagon
I was wondering what happened to this story. Glad you’re back. Can’t wait for more.
8/16/2020 c37 XxDragon King DragneelxX
Awesome god I love this story it’s so unique and it had me hooked from the first chapter I can’t wait for you to get back into the flow of things!
8/13/2020 c1 BigSmokey
At just over a year since the last update should us fans consider this story to be abandoned or will it be continued? No matter what it's an excellent story completed or not
6/15/2020 c36 dvali
Love this story. I hope there will be more and soon
6/7/2020 c36 5LunaEvanna Longbottom
Thank God, they're finally married! Also, I believe you when you say you won't give up on this story; I just updated a story I haven't updated in over a year.
432 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »