FanFiction.Net
for The Rogue Shinigami

12/14/2020 c6 Rev2 7kMoreno
Gotta say I love this story so far I hope u continue working on it
8/6/2020 c6 1RexNihil
I'm going to guess that Naruto's Bankai is the mixing of all three spirits to from the Storm God.
7/22/2020 c6 Danirodriguez1995
Please continue, the story is very good, do not give up, please, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a fan of this type of stories and the truth is unmatched.
5/14/2020 c6 5Planar-Walking-Entertainment
Here’s an interesting thought: what if this nanao guy, the one stuck in the imbetween, is the shinigami the Shinobi summon into their world via shiki fuin technique? Wonder if you plan on incorporating that into here or naruto’s inevitable return to the Shinobi world... would love to see that. Keep up the good work.
5/14/2020 c5 Planar-Walking-Entertainment
And now all three of rouge’s Shikamaru have been revealed to the shinigami.
5/14/2020 c3 Planar-Walking-Entertainment
!Naruto meets his mother!
2/2/2020 c2 Brandon Boodoo
You've gone and made his spirit the worst ever... every one and their mom all of them who has ever written a bleach fanfiction has all had their oc and mc have a zanpakuto spirit as stand-offish as Raio... you couldn't use your brain and come up with something better than a angry spirit who throws a hissy fit when the only now meet? No? can't say it was not expected...

So infuriating that EVERY bleach fanfic does this.
11/4/2019 c6 Kalavash
Please keep going, this is one of the best NarutoXBleach X-Overs I've read.
8/22/2019 c3 Jestersky98
No point in doing a shinobi shinigami crossover if the shinobi adopts the retarded wait for enemy in the middle of fights tactic from shinigami, frankly just bad plot and writing
12/31/2018 c6 1Currahee506
More please and i hope to see kushina decide to say fuck you to yamamoto and say you are not killing my son would be funny to see narutos eyes bulge at that
12/18/2018 c6 16Aburg76
I will admit this fic was not what I was expecting good job
12/4/2018 c6 10Fanficlover2017
Will you ever update? Come on, good story here waiting to be updated, so please update!
11/10/2018 c6 Guest
how about more its really interesting
10/30/2018 c6 22Winged Seer Wolf
Had a thought. What if Naruto finds out what happened to his father and he tries to find out which Shinigami ate his fathers soul and swears to kill them? That would give Naruto the drive to get stronger.
9/15/2018 c6 Darth Nexus91