for Legacy of the Aburame

12/9/2020 c17 lou2003us
I really want to see what happens next. Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great work boss! Stay safe and healthy.
11/29/2020 c17 1copet
Interesting chapter. I haven't read this story for some time. This chapter appeared a little whimsical. I do appreciate a humor chapter. And it really gives some interessting ideas of what this Naruto can achieve. Also, wonder if his clones carry the same number of insects inside theme. Hope to see much more from your story! :) Good day!
11/23/2020 c1 BigglyVocab
Get a beta if you're too lazy to write correctly. Though, since you're too stupid to finish this story, I guess it's unneeded.
11/18/2020 c17 Ranmaleopard
This is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
11/15/2020 c17 14Draconc89
I really enjoy this story
11/14/2020 c17 dai sennin kurosaki d naruto
never seen this concept before. i've seen naruto w/ most of the clans in 1 fashion or another but never the aburame & especially not armed as he is.
11/13/2020 c6 dai sennin kurosaki d naruto
clearly you forgot that the hokage promoted naruto in the council meeting & that there'd be no need for him to return to the academy to take the test. he'd only need to return to get his team assignment. personally i think swapping him for kiba on the team assignments would be best.
11/7/2020 c17 rantu1324
MOOOOOOOORE!
please.
11/5/2020 c17 666Neko
great story really wishing that there was more though anyway thanks for sharing this with us readers
11/2/2020 c17 likes to read alot
I am so happy to see this story updated. I have been following since 2013 and was really sad when I never saw any updates. I was really surprised to see an alert for this in my emails. Keep up the good work and thank you for the story.
11/1/2020 c17 ManxomeFoe
OK! Just reread the first 16 chapters. Now I'm ready for the rest of the story.
10/30/2020 c1 Lord Eclipse
What!? I thought this story was dead! Are you active again or was this just a minor update to something?
10/30/2020 c17 Reedz22
I'm enjoying this so much. keep it up
10/30/2020 c17 lady sakura cosmos
good story
10/30/2020 c17 firelordeg
thank you for sharing another fantastic chapter as well as for all the time and effort put into this story (8 years?) happy to see it not abandoned please continue to update as soon as life allows
390 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »