for Devoted One

9/30/2013 c14 45Supermoi
That was a great fic. I really loved it!
9/30/2013 c11 Supermoi
Oh my... So she did it. She killed her mother...
9/30/2013 c10 Supermoi
Aw gosh. I saw this coming. Still... it was very sad and nice! Father-daughter reunion!
9/30/2013 c9 Supermoi
Damn... This 9investigation thing uis REALLy interesting! And I'm starting to think that Zaljaf is a lot closer to Jenxa then either of them realize...
9/30/2013 c2 Supermoi
That story is breathtaking already... Who killed her mother? She couldn't have... DSo who? Will she ever tell?
9/28/2011 c1 Jamkin
Hmm... Well I love your work! And now part of me wishes you roleplayed in WoW (and if you do then I replace that wish with "I still owned WoW"). This is just a personal thing here, but I was hoping for the troll accent.

I.E. "Sorreh Mama, Ah'll beh gettin' dat potion fah joo."

Y'know. The annoying typing :P

Keep up the good work!

P.S. My weird name stems from my old Troll RP character.
8/6/2011 c14 9yingyanggirl
Great story! I'm kinda sad to see it end. Is it possible to do a sequel?
8/5/2011 c13 yingyanggirl
good.
8/4/2011 c12 yingyanggirl
8/4/2011 c12 FiveShades
(too lazy to sign in ^^^)

Anyway, I'm just wondering about something. It would seem like trolls would be the first to recognize someone killed by berserker rage. It's always been my understanding that ALL trolls possessed this trait if pushed into a corner. I find it amusing that Gadrin and his brother seem so convinced that a teeny little insignificant female could NEVER be capable of such an act. They seem very sexist. And please understand that when I say that, I'm not criticizing lol...I am actually very impressed that you have portrayed trolls so accurately. With the Darkspear only being a part of the Horde for less than a decade, it would stand to reason that many village males of Sen'jin would STILL cling to their sexist thinking. And conversely, many of the females would be content with remaining wives and mothers that stay barefoot and pregnant. The idea that a village female would pretty much LOSE HER MIND with the frustration of shouldering such a heavy burden is VERY intriguing. All I can say is, HURRY UP ZAL'JAF! lol

I am VERY much loving your story and can't wait to see what happens next :D
7/27/2011 c11 5Five Shades
awwwww! What a place to end the chapter! lol good writing, can't wait for an update.
7/27/2011 c11 9yingyanggirl
good.
7/27/2011 c10 yingyanggirl
7/23/2011 c10 5Five Shades
poor poor Zaljaf...what a cruel thing his mate did. But at least he and Jenxa have found each other. I'm very anxious for the next chapter.
7/22/2011 c9 9yingyanggirl