for I'll Find You When The Sun Goes Black

3/15 c1 2Babydoll cade
I came here back to the first chapter to say you are one hell of a writer and that this story is one damn great work of art
1/7/2019 c1 DarkCloudX
Yes I read the whole thing
I just came back to the first page
1/7/2019 c1 DarkCloudX
Well holy fudge nuggets
You are one hell of a writer
As I was reading I was wondering if you’ve ever thought of writing a book
I know this comment is really late (Like my discovery of MCR)
That was so so amazingly incredible!
And
11/10/2018 c39 Guest
All I can say, is thank you. Thank you. I can't tell you how much your beautiful writing has helped me through one of the hardest times in my life.
Thank you.
9/27/2017 c39 Guest
This was so amazing
9/27/2017 c38 Guest
WOAH THATS INTENSE
9/27/2017 c37 Amy
THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD I CANT. LIKE THIS IS THE BEST FAN FIC IVE READ ON HERE
9/26/2017 c28 Guest
WHY CANT I READ A FRERARD WITHOUT BERT COMING IN AND DESTROYAING LEGIT EVERYTHING
9/26/2017 c26 Guest
Well goner came on exactly as I read " he could roll off "
7/27/2017 c39 BlackSymphonyIsTrash
I promised that I would reserve judgement on this story until I completed it.

Here it is: Damn.

I do beleive this is one of the most well-written stories on this site(In the catagories I've read from, anyway.), and I fully intend to have my friend read this. You are an amazing writer.
7/15/2017 c19 Rosie
plz dont kill alicia
7/15/2017 c15 Rosie
My crush - this guy called Henry - 's name starts with the letter H. When he was younger his hair was really long and adorable, and he wouldn't let anyone cut it. He didn't hang himself - actually he's still alive - but I told him I liked him and we don't talk as much anymore. Even though we're still best friends, I feel like I lost something in him...

I'm crafting

Rosie
xoxo
7/15/2017 c14 Rosie
plz kill alicia and make mikey and ray date
7/15/2017 c1 Rosie
Why the hell is this your first long fic, it sounds like you've been doing this for years! This is amazing, please carry on!
11/11/2016 c19 Guest