for Worst of Circumstances

2/8/2014 c3 Guest
OMG MY POOR BABY. THAT WAS NOT OKAY. John referring to him as his baby and Dean being all big brother and protective...just...I can't...GAH
12/28/2013 c2 BeBe Alexander
In the show i always hated John, but you made me like him in this story! NOBODY SCREWS WITH THE WINCHESTERS!
5/28/2012 c3 alicha
hey alicha here,i couldn't find chapter 4 of the crossover of btr and sn,so do u think maybe u can put it with the rest of the story plz? that would really help thanx.
8/22/2011 c3 6TealMoose
Wow. This was a really tense chapter.

There was one major theme that played throughout this chapter that really made it for me, which was the use of the nickname "Sammy". It literally killed me.

It was just so sweet because Dean only ever reserves that nickname for when his baby brother is in trouble, and it seriously packs a punch of emotion with each time that he says it.

Great work bringing that in.

Well, I'm definitely glad that they finally got Sam :) I mean, even though he was practically coughing up his lung in the backseat of the car, they still *have* him now... right?

Haha.

The part of this chapter that I also really liked was when Dean was pacing back and forth and not really paying attention. His focus was purely on Sam and keeping it together, and I really loved that. The John/Dean talk wasn't too bad either XD

Yay :) Sam is awake, and their brotherly banter shall continue.

This whole story was great. I loved it from the first word to the last. I really liked how you managed to stuff so much information and action into three chapters XD

Quite amazing, on your part!

Great work, Twinny m'dear :) Loved this.
8/21/2011 c3 29CeCe Away
Meg is actually my favorite bad guy, er, gal from the entire Winchester canon. I love her in all her different incarnations. You had her character and her nastiness down really well, and of course I always love a hurt Sam story.
8/20/2011 c3 7huge sg1 fan
great story. i really enjoyed reading it. :)
8/15/2011 c2 1strandrijker
It's been a while. I hope the last chapter will come...
7/23/2011 c2 2Uhajl
Ho it's cute ! John is so worried ! I liiiiiiiiike it !
7/16/2011 c2 29CeCe Away
I'm really enjoying this. Intense.
7/11/2011 c2 5Jane88
Great chapter! I always love protective John. It doesn't look good for Sam though, I hope it's not too late to get him some help. And Meg will probably be back soon... Well done, can't wait to read more!
7/10/2011 c2 7huge sg1 fan
dun dun dun. i really hope you post the next chapter soon because i can't wait to find out what happens. the suspense is killing me. great chapter. can't wait to read more. hope you update again soon. :)
7/10/2011 c2 13lorcheto
WOW!Update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
7/10/2011 c2 becci
I'm only reviewing to say how angry I am that you left it there, I hate cliffhangers! Lol Other than that thanks for the long chapter, it was full of much hurt sam which I very much love and also comfortJohn, so not enough of that. Do hope Dean gets there in time to help and I presume we may not have seen the last of Meg yet. Another great chapter
7/10/2011 c2 6TealMoose
Lol. Here I am, late again.

I need to learn how to PM from my phone if that's possible.

ANYWAYS, I loved this so much!

First things first... MEG STABBED SAM. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH NOOOOO!

HOW COULD SHE DO THAT?

Well, I obviously know how she could do that because of the whole: we need to get John here so lets give him motivation, but seriously? That chick is messed up. You don't stab cute wittle Sammy. If he can even be considered little.

Awww, Sam and Dean are so dependant on eachother, and it's so sweet. Dean and Daddy to the rescueee!

""Come on, baby, come on," Dean urged his car and he roared down the narrow stretch of road." Lol. Dean/Impala moment. I just loved this line a lot XD

OH NO, SAM IS DEAD. SAMISDEADSAMISDEADSAMISDEAD D:

NOOOOOO, WHYYYY? Why leave it with a cliffhanger like that? I'm going to fall of the cliff very soon if I don't find out what happens next, cause Sam is not allowed to die, but right now it seems like he is going to. Or already is. Which is a big no-no. Cause Dean would sob like a baby, and I would be right there with him.

I love the suspense in this story! It's great, and there is just enough action to balance everything off :)

This was an amazing chapter! I loved it very much :)

Can't wait to read more~
7/8/2011 c1 7huge sg1 fan
i liked it. i think its very interesting and i can't wait to read more. hope you update soon. :)
25 Page 1 2 Next »