for Simba's tough day

2/18/2012 c1 jilyspottering
WOW! That was so good! I liked the moral at the end too; it was great. Your writing style is awesome!
7/15/2011 c1 1chaosblast321
Well you already pointed out it was rushed so I've still gotta fee things ta say: 1-slight spelling/grammatical errors, 2-yeah it's a one shot but still I'm kinda confused as to what really went on ad a whole that day..., 3-how the heck do lions fish?, 4-I do like the idea though and if ya had expanded it into multiple chappies probably woulda made more sense, I do like it though! Good job Kopa just work in the above comments next time and it'll be even better ;)!

Catch ya later!

Strike the Wolf out!
7/11/2011 c1 4Johanna the Sponge
I really liked this story, it was awesome! I love how you said at the beginning how parents see things 'different'. I know it's the same for me and you! I believe you too, about what you told me last in that other review. But still, never sure. Anyways, I hope you respond in a coment on my story! Keep up the good work and have a good summer! :)
7/6/2011 c1 7The Real Simba
Loved the action and the suspense at the scene with the rogues, and wow Vitani's mean to Kopa. lol Great one-shot! Can't wait to read more from you soon. ;)
7/6/2011 c1 Starzinmieyez
Was this a one-shot? Coz it's really good :) I love what Kopa said at the end :D I can't wait to see more from you :) If this is a one-shot, change the status to complete :L :)
7/6/2011 c1 11jojoberry
wow this must have taken so long to write but i'm glad you did, keep up the good work