for Magneto's School for Gifted Youngsters

5/1/2015 c3 mystic
Your work is amazing I'm making a story about loki
5/1/2015 c1 celestea
I think it is awsome and realky sad
Also i understand why magneto was upset if i lost a freind for example lest say my freind erik who died to protect me got shot with bullet i would be really sad and angry!
11/25/2014 c15 12Relena Duo
Awesome!
You should write a sequel! That would be just so awesome!
10/21/2014 c15 Gt
Make a sequel set right afterwards
11/12/2013 c15 dog1056
AMAZING! That was an amazing story! You should definitely write a sequel! please please write a sequel! It was a really cool story and I think that you did a good job with keeping the characters original personalities. :)
10/1/2011 c15 Guest
Oh my god, make a sequel! This is so good; I love it!
9/21/2011 c15 2MommyMayI
I realy liked your story. You should write a squeal. It would be fun to see how logan and rogue react to magneto as head master.
8/14/2011 c14 wingalingk
nooooooooo don't be depressed! :^(

i'm deadd and emma's a creeper!
8/13/2011 c14 tyrantqueenofcons
Aw, don't be depressed. Reviews come slow for everyone. Anyway, great story!
8/13/2011 c14 Guest
I'm eager to see the next chapter, keep it up I want more.
8/13/2011 c14 1Sagami-Ayumu
Few reviews are like bitches, why? I have no idea; It just sounded cool so I wrote it. xD

I'm sorry you only got few review; but don't worry, I'm sure you'll get more!

I really like this chapter; we have some Erma Hints. Got it? Emma? Eric? Erma? No? I thought so. DX

And poor Scott, Sounds like me when I had my first car accident; not a very pleasent memory I must say. Lol.

So In general; I liked this very much. Just as much as I liked the whole story. Which rival my love for Comics; Which is a LOT !

So, Hope you update soon !
8/11/2011 c13 Sagami-Ayumu
MUDDA MUDDA ! YOU'RE BACK !

Just my way of saying I missed you. =3

I totally Loved this chapter, It ROCKED !

Poor Eric, but if Scott turns out to be the real Scott...Magneto would have beated the shit out of him without a reason them. Hummmùm... Oh well...

B'side, I have something in that crazy brain of mine. If Jean is older than Scott, is there still gonna be romance.

Never liked jean and never will actually, since the day She slept with Logan. But oh well, just have sex with someone and blame it on the poor phoenix.

Anyway, so yes; welcome back ! xD
8/11/2011 c13 wingalingk
awesome chapter and cliffhanger! hank better not be a meanie :^| SCOTTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! and yay that gross mr. sinister is finally gone! but what about miss ko?
8/10/2011 c13 tyrantqueenofcons
That was slightly creepy...but the story itself is great!
7/26/2011 c12 wingalingk
eepers! mr. sinister is such a creep! SCOTTIEEE!

what's sinister gonna do to erik...? ACK IT'S SO SCARY