FanFiction.Net
for Veronica and Logan A to Z

7/23/2019 c9 3Sparkie-43
Worship was brilliant but Xigzag really got me... if only that could have been the ending! It was the ending we needed and the ending they deserved! Thank you... I’m going to pretend that’s how it finished and live comfortably in denial
7/23/2019 c9 132hushedgreylily
oh, this - this might be my favourite emotion-vomit writing I have seen post season 4 so far! Particularly that last one - that will really stick with me.

(Going back to my hole to cry now, haha!)
10/1/2011 c8 calypso69
Final chapter ? Noooo ! I don't want it to end :/
10/1/2011 c8 hoffi coffi
Thanks for continuing this, very enjoyable. Am still not sure if these are isolated pieces or meant to fit in a pattern as a bit confused by the timeline if so. Probably me being dense :)
9/29/2011 c8 1DevilJolie
Great job, I absolutely loved Worship. I was confused for a minute by Wonder because it didn't go with the earlier stories. I loved that V got to show up Madison, though. I can't wait for the next one. :)
9/29/2011 c8 betsal
Loved it! Glad you've returned.I'll be waiting for the next and sadly last chapter!
9/29/2011 c8 brankel1
Fantastic job.
9/29/2011 c8 89lateVMlover
I think W-Worship was my favorite. So sweet. "Wander" did really fit with your time line so I was a bit confused. I'll be interested in seeing how you handle X and Z!
9/29/2011 c8 Nikki
So happy to see a new chapter of this fic. The Valentine ficlet was really sweet. Loved the Words, too. Wander would make a great longer fic - I want to know more about this Veronica and Logan, and everything that happened to them in the last 20 years. :)
9/29/2011 c8 Natskl
I loved "Virtue" and "Worship"...Virtue, cause Logan loved her enough to stop...and Worship, cause she was his religion...
9/29/2011 c8 18HoneyBee1
The WORSHIP part really brilliant. Veronica is Logan's religion. Wow.
9/28/2011 c8 shuurei02
Color me confused. Are all these in random now? Virtue, (I assumed) is after Cassidy jumped on the roof. Wander is obviously a future installment but separate from the previous installments where they had a daughter and living together. Sorry, I'm just really confused. Because I thought there's a story here not just snippets of what ifs and various possible situations.
9/28/2011 c8 23Nerdyesque
The "Worship" section was my favorite followed by "Wander." The whole thing was very well done, of course, but those just had something special. I always thought Veronica was his religion too *grins* I can't wait for the end!
9/28/2011 c8 Nichole
Loved the V! Best Valentines present for Veronica. Glad to see the update and will be sad when it's over but can't wait to read the next update!
8/30/2011 c7 hoffi coffi
Nice to get further insights into LoVe's future. Especially liked Maddison' come uppance
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »