FanFiction.Net
for Veronica and Logan A to Z

8/29/2011 c7 PrettyDarkEyes
Love these little slices of life! LoVe are so great together and you really capture their personalities very well. Please write more!
8/28/2011 c7 betsal
I loved it! Madison working, that was hilarious! I liked the scene with the toothpaste. Sweet.
8/28/2011 c7 Lindariel1
Thanks for this chapter, it's awesome and I can't wait for the next one!
8/27/2011 c7 a
absolutely loved it, love the toothpaste so sweet...all of them are so good. You have made my night with more of your amazing letters of LoVe.
8/26/2011 c7 23Nerdyesque
Hahha, V finally got her own back with Madison!
8/26/2011 c7 Natskl
Love the kitchen scene with Logan, Veronica and their daughter...so sweet! And ANY takedown of Madison is good!
8/26/2011 c7 1TXQuill
I don't think I've reviewed this yet and I definitely want to. This is such a clever idea and so nicely done. I look forward to each new alphabet section! I am already curious about "Z," but I know you'll make it work just like you have with every other letter. Really, really impressive!
8/26/2011 c7 1DevilJolie
Loved the update. I love that Veronica ran into Madison. I love it when she gets to show off to her!
8/26/2011 c7 brankel1
Fantastic job.
8/25/2011 c7 DLillith21
Awesome ending-love seeing Madison get whats coming to her! It almost would have been better if Veronica was already married so she could say "its Echolls now" to Madison's "Mars" but the ring is still pretty good. I love Logan drinking coffee watching their daughter, and Veronica loving him. :)
8/25/2011 c7 88lateVMlover
Totally loved this! It may be my favorite. Loved the end, loved the T's all!
8/25/2011 c7 26Josielynn
As usual I enjoyed this chapter. I especially liked the ending where Veronica gave it back to Madison... priceless!
8/25/2011 c7 shuurei02
Awww, it was pretty short but fluffy. XDDD I love the fact that Veronica met Madison in the lingerie store again but this time it's different.
8/24/2011 c6 Nikki
I love your ficlets. Keep up the good work!
8/22/2011 c6 DLillith21
So sweet, so perfect. Of course Logan would be worried about being like his dad, but he is nothing like him. I love the moment where Logan sees his daughter-the most perfect moment for any new parent.
94 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »