FanFiction.Net
for Veronica and Logan A to Z

8/22/2011 c6 hoffi coffi
Great story, don't think it needs to be chronological either
8/21/2011 c6 Natskl
Quiet contemplative Logan is oh so hot...LOL! I think that he would actually be a good Dad too, look how he treated Heather in season 3 after Veronica broke up with him. And P for Perfect, was too sweet for words!
8/20/2011 c6 23Nerdyesque
I love these little one shot bites and still makes me wish I had thought of it first!
8/19/2011 c6 Nichole
Logan is going to be an awesome father! He is too cute with his baby. Loved the R section! Can't wait for more!
8/19/2011 c6 1DevilJolie
Great update! I loved that you threw in something from the labor, birth, and pregnancy. I also loved that you had something unrelated that shows that they really are learning to communicate with each other especially when fighting.
8/19/2011 c6 brankel1
Fantastic job.I loved the name of the baby.And I agree with Veronica he will never be like his jerk of a father.
8/19/2011 c6 betsal
Very good chapter as always!I'm sure Logan would be a great father. Hope you have enjoyed your vacation.
8/19/2011 c6 2ourdaysarehere
Totally. Logan would be an awesome father. That little girl will be soooo spoiled. :))
8/18/2011 c6 shuurei02
SIGH. This was such a beautiful chapter. Logan completely enamored with his daughter is the most adorable thing in the world. Also, I like the way they make up to each other when they get into fights.

Thanks for this new chapter. Glad you're back! Hope you had fun during your vacation!
8/18/2011 c6 a
so very excited to see the new update it definitely didnt disappoint! loved them all especially the ice cream, very cute concept. wish there were more letters of the alphabet after z because i will be very sad when these are over.
8/18/2011 c6 26Josielynn
Well worth the wait...Hope you enjoyed your vacation. I really enjoyed this chapter... it felt hopefully and happy.
8/10/2011 c5 betsal
Very good! I loved they moved in together. Logan was who she needed when she had nigthmares, Piz wasn't able to calm her, good.

The last one shocking, I know is AU but I almost cried.
8/6/2011 c5 23Nerdyesque
Love, love, love this - hell, I wish I had thought of it first, but probably wouldn't have done as good a job! I can't wait for more!
8/4/2011 c5 Natskl
I loved that Logan bought them house and had signed up for law school...also loved the fact that Veronica was actually happy about it too! O - that last bit was a real shocker though...
8/4/2011 c5 a
ok love and i mean truely LoVe all the letters this time, except for O. i know you want to be creative, but no way! its so sad i wont even think about it anymore. I really hope you dont go on more with that version. Thank you for all your other good stories you are a great writer.
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »