for Let's Talk About IT

7/20/2017 c10 5tsukiomi
I just wanted to say Brava and BRAVO. You are officially the author of the FIRST Klaine story that accurately portrays everyone, keeps sweet innocent Kurt in character while discovering his sexual needs, and is not some weird AU story. I have searched high and low for a story like this so I really hope you continue with it and soon. I love the story and cannot wait until they finally do the deed ;)
6/19/2017 c10 2musme
I like it
6/16/2015 c10 Guest
Please...come back...I can't handle reading another great uncompleted story and then sit in the corner of my room and cry over my bad luck... ;-;
5/21/2013 c1 1Mrsdivine
Ok. I only read ch 1 but your AN had me rolling with laughter! I am pretty sure just from the first chapter I just found a new favorite story!
4/5/2013 c10 17Faerie of Tara
Please update soon! I love this story so much!
3/27/2013 c10 Kingy41
So glad you decided to revisit this story, you left it on such a cliff hanger! Can't wait to see where you take this xx
3/14/2013 c10 1eb012203
Still so good! Looking forward to more when you have the time.
3/12/2013 c10 23BlurtItAllOut
I've had the most wonderful time reading this story, laughing and laughing until my fire detector went off to remind me of the pancakes I originally intended to make.
1/1/2013 c10 Emilleeeee
Has to be the best thing I have read on fanfiction for a while you do a great job at making me piss my self laughing everytimei even think about this story! Please oh dear god continue!
12/30/2012 c10 Guest
I love you. :DDD
12/10/2012 c10 Glamallama
Very nice story. 4 out of 5 stars
12/9/2012 c10 Elle
Oh my god! I just read through this entire story and it's the single funniest thing I've ever read! If you don't finish writing this I think I'm going to die! This is so beyond perfect I can't even!
12/10/2012 c10 Paper Angels
so funny!
12/9/2012 c10 20schmackie
ok so i know you just updated and have a history of not updating. BUT YOU HAVE TO. I think I want to read the smut. OK I do want to read this smut. Just hurry up please. this story is obviously spectacular and all that but at least have more klaine cute moments like in the end of this chapter.

This ended up being more of an angry comment, at least that's what im feeling. but this story is so erxtra (misspelled purposely) good that i just want to read all of it you know.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, YOU!

this comment had zero point... it was all over the place. I rate my comment at 3 and a half.

enjoy your day and good luck with finals, college person. (Instead of sleeping before my finals in eight hours, I read this story instead. Ponder that.)anyway. i think im done here. just... update ok? please? for smut? andstuff?

because i mean come on .

look at that. do it for the HONOR.

i think i'm done.

also i just remembered that i am newish to the klaine thing (like i realized that theres probably tumblr and fanfics for them and now here i am instead of studying for spanish and calculus (the two finals i have tomorrow)) and so i remembered that you dont know me but... yeah.

(subliminalUPDATESOONmessage)

12/9/2012 c10 3KjAnDcooL
omg this is hilarious XD i've noticed you haven't up dated in a while, and i was wondering if you were still continuing this fic? because i'd love to read more :)
let me know?