for Life Altering Moments

2/21 c26 2LeopardGryffindor
This was so good!
12/21/2020 c26 Guest
Adorei sua estória, muito peluciar! Parabéns e obrigada por sua obra!
*Skay Grey*
9/25/2020 c25 7MollyMuffinHead
Interesting. I enjoyed the different take and the Wheesely bashing. There were some inconvenient plot holes, but they were necessary for the plot. Didn't detract too much. Was a little slow in the middle, but not for long. Thanks for the story.
9/17/2020 c25 Guest
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〰️️️️️️️️️️️️️ℹ️0️1️2️3️4️5️6️7️8️9️#️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〽️️️️️️️️️️️‼️⁉️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️1234567890 #$:,.qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,.1234567890£¥_[]{}§~…\!?
9/12/2020 c14 MautDews
Awww such happy news
7/15/2017 c25 rowenasheir
Are they parselmouths? They need a daughter for narcissa
1/12/2017 c26 cris
1/12/2017 c4 cris
I love this so far!
12/2/2016 c25 paz
Splendid
4/28/2016 c26 Guest
More more more more more more more more!
9/26/2015 c26 Guest
This was so great, I could hardly stop reading! You melted by heart with how beautifully you showed the love between Harry and Draco. Bravo!
9/8/2015 c25 sakujun
This story was very interesting and very sweet. Draco treated Harry was the love of his life, and he did everything he could to make Harry's life easier, it as beautiful reading this parts. And the twins are so cute!
And I'm happy Nott finally got what he deserved, pity that Harry and Siri had to suffer so much.
8/12/2015 c4 Magenta
You made a mistake in your authors note! It says: This question was pertaining to whether or not Harry would derive pleasure from relations with HARRY.
5/26/2015 c25 1Ani Mei
I really like this fic. Your depiction of the Weasley's is quite believable for the canon-verse. The level of their controlling-ness is is irritating, that I must applaud you. It is difficult to write such annoying characters that are...believable. I really like that you have the Malfoys playing devil's advocate and trying to get Harry to see that they do mean well. On the other hand, it's also a very Slytherin strategy, because if they criticize the Weasleys, who were a surrogate family to Harry, it just may make Harry a bit more sympathetic to them with his hero complex.
If you ever get the chance to revise, I think this fic will be a lot stronger if you clean up some of the spelling and grammatical mistakes. There are some missing words and there are enough instances of them within each chapter to take notice. However, if you don't, it doesn't really take away from the fic, it's still understandable and enjoyable.
Also, perhaps you can have the final showdown between Theo and Harry a bit earlier, split this final chapter into two? Theo's revenge is the climax of the fic and what I think of as the main conflict, the Weasleys were super irritating, but not concerning like Theo. However, it is in the last chapter and got resolved so quickly that it seems slightly rushed. Maybe a little bit more on the Malfoy's search just to get an understanding of time, or to feel their helplessness and panic? Without the context, I would have thought Harry was only missing for a couple of hours instead of twelve.
Regardless of my suggestions, I love this fic and am eager to see what adventures Siri and Orion get into at Hogwarts. Keep up the creative fics!
5/11/2015 c25 scoolcool
This was absulty amazing! I lvoed the plot and I think you wrote this very well! Thank you!
256 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »