for Life Altering Moments

6/2 c14 Wtf
This story was quite promising, until that mpreg nonsense :(
Not going to read it further.
1/24 c25 Guest
I was hoping that their sons did some accidental magic and fixed Harry on accident sad
10/9/2021 c19 Claire Scott1
Thank you, arther weasley for that!
and harry desveres to be spoiled after everything he went through at the dursleys and in the war!
2/21/2021 c26 3mylifespurechaos
This was so good!
12/21/2020 c26 Guest
Adorei sua estória, muito peluciar! Parabéns e obrigada por sua obra!
*Skay Grey*
9/25/2020 c25 8MollyMuffinHead
Interesting. I enjoyed the different take and the Wheesely bashing. There were some inconvenient plot holes, but they were necessary for the plot. Didn't detract too much. Was a little slow in the middle, but not for long. Thanks for the story.
9/17/2020 c25 Guest
️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〰️️️️️️️️️️️️️ℹ️0️1️2️3️4️5️6️7️8️9️#️*️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️〽️️️️️️️️️️️‼️⁉️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️️1234567890 #$:,.qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,.1234567890£¥_[]{}§~…\!?
9/12/2020 c14 MautDews
Awww such happy news
7/15/2017 c25 rowenasheir
Are they parselmouths? They need a daughter for narcissa
1/12/2017 c26 cris
1/12/2017 c4 cris
I love this so far!
12/2/2016 c25 paz
Splendid
4/28/2016 c26 Guest
More more more more more more more more!
9/26/2015 c26 Guest
This was so great, I could hardly stop reading! You melted by heart with how beautifully you showed the love between Harry and Draco. Bravo!
9/8/2015 c25 sakujun
This story was very interesting and very sweet. Draco treated Harry was the love of his life, and he did everything he could to make Harry's life easier, it as beautiful reading this parts. And the twins are so cute!
And I'm happy Nott finally got what he deserved, pity that Harry and Siri had to suffer so much.
259 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »