for Family Is Not Always The One You're Born To

6/29/2020 c1 Guest
cute story!
1/14/2018 c1 Guest
I just found about this couple
And I love it
Thanks for this
8/9/2016 c1 Guest
Shut up leave lulucastle alone that was so rude wtf if you don't like lulucastle's story then go away!
9/12/2015 c1 Guest
It was sh ittt u phuckin stupid whore
12/30/2011 c1 Bananaz
Really cute story. And really bad grammar/spelling/punctuation.
8/8/2011 c1 2Jeremy Shane
Good Chapter & More Please
7/22/2011 c1 34TL22
I see you have not lost your touch. I wouldn't worry about not getting everyone in character. You captured all of them perfectly.

You have a wonderful knack of writing humor.

I really like how you have the characters interact between each other I like how you realize that blood ties do not make a family and it is how raised you.

Well done
7/18/2011 c1 sfbxfcb
Wonderful!
7/12/2011 c1 katt
Totally cute. Write more soon.
7/9/2011 c1 19nomadic-moon
Aww! This was pretty good and sweet:) I think you got the characters pretty spot on, except Jackie at the beginning. I don't think she would pick up a dirty dish:p over all good writing and a sweet story!
7/9/2011 c1 Ghost 1247
Absolutely a beautiful story, and you got Kitty & Red spot on along with there reaction!
7/8/2011 c1 127nannygirl
I know i already posted this over on the fanfic board but I don't like adding stories to my favorites with out leaving a review :D And i really enjoyed this story!

Awwww! This was sooo adorable!

I loved it so much, and you did such a beautiful, wonderful job…I admit I got alittle misty eyed reading it.

You captured all four characters so very well. I love that Kitty smacked Red on the arm and then a few minutes later Jackie did the same to Hyde. (always thought the two couples were simalr to each other in quite a few ways) Oh and I loved the speech that both Hyde and Jackie said to Red and Kitty and how they wanted them to be Megan’s grandparents, And Red and Kitty’s reaction to the words was so spot on!

Kitty scooping the baby and telling her how she was going to spoil her was so cute. And the things that Red said to Hyde…so sweet and of course he would end it with a whole ‘enough of this mushy cr**’ lol

And it was so adorable how Red wanted to hold his granddaughter. And you ended this with such a lovely ending…it was just..beautiful.

I really loved this story of yours. Loved everything about it! The Jackie and Hyde, the Red and Kitty, little Megan…the way that Hyde and Jackie see Red and Kitty as family and the message of the story overall. You did a fantastic job on this and I thank you so very much for sharing it! Ihave a feeling I’ll be rereading it many more times in the future!

Wonderful job again and keep up the great work!