for A Far Cry From Equal

1/17/2013 c5 Reviewer
I love this story, it deserves more follows/favorites/reviews! Can't wait for your next update!
1/14/2013 c5 Someone
I'm so so so happy you updated! I love this story, it's well written and original. Unfortunately there aren't many Eli/Bianca (Elianca) stories so thanks for updating this. I hope Eli and Bianca end up together! Please update soon :)
8/15/2012 c4 Guest
this is a really good story you need to continue
7/4/2012 c4 44Jyoti
Ahahahaha I LOVED the conversation between Owen and Bianca. Great job! Update soon! Please .
7/4/2012 c3 Jyoti
I. Love. This! You are an amazing writer :D Awwww, poor Bianca. Maybe she'll find someone better? Or maybe she'll get Eli before Imogen and him can get serious? Hmmm.
7/4/2012 c2 Jyoti
OOOOH, someones (Bianca). Man I love this already!
7/4/2012 c1 Jyoti
Ahahaha great job :D I love the Eli and Bianca friendship and I can't wait to read the rest (even though you already have the next chapter posted lol)
1/29/2012 c4 18Moxxy
Okayy...this is weird...serioudly, 5 minutes ago I was telling someone how interesting an Eli/Bianca story wud b n how I wanna read one...

Then 5 minutes later I found THIS beautiful story! X)

Councidence? I think not ;D

Please continue!

And im lovin the owen/bianca friendship it works perfectly. Maybe bianca shud use owen to make eli jealous or somethin'. That shud spice things up a bit ;)

Ur an awesome writer!

An update soon wud b good, please and thank you! X)
8/30/2011 c3 LoveIsDeadMIW
Imogene is a dummy!
7/24/2011 c2 hernandez777
lol facerange
7/24/2011 c2 29Bumblebee93
Loved the chapter! :) and the cat. xD
7/11/2011 c1 Bumblebee93
LOVE it. :D Excited for the next chapter and glad I'm not the only one who thinks Imogen and Bianca look alike!
7/9/2011 c1 hernandez777
That was a good start to the story i want to read more.
7/9/2011 c1 Brian
i dont watch degrassi but u can write a story well
7/8/2011 c1 Guest
I tink u got confused n put d ring stori
16 Page 1 2 Next »