for Animal Kingdom

10/6/2019 c1 1Fealty
It's nearly 1 AM - I have to get ready for work in about five hours. I'm a grown ass person - but here I am giggling at a one-chapter story where Uchiha Madara is a frighteningly clingy but laughable giant of a man somehow managing to persuade an intelligent, studious Haruno Sakura that he's *not* insane and *very* safe to be around, thank you. I'm not even mad to discover this is from 2011. It made me laugh in the dark and it was fun for what it was: a random discovery tonight from a fall down a fanfic rec rabbit hole. Thank you, I appreciated this.
1/3/2019 c1 Guest
What!
There is no more!
Ahhhhhhhhhthiswastoogoodtobeaforeverunfinishedstory
I’ll go die now
5/7/2018 c1 29NineStoicCrayolas
ahahahahahaa yeS.
11/11/2017 c1 1Namina Senju
Oooooooooh, I can't wait till the next chapter!
8/5/2017 c1 2Princess Of Mayhem
OMG YES IM A HOUSE FAN TOO! (currently watching season 4) I'm loving this fanfic btw <3
8/19/2016 c1 ryidaniel1
I really loved this fic thank you very much ! when you introduce madara was super great ! And Threesome Madara x Sakura x Sasuke in the future ? I would love to see that ! Thank you again for writting a such unique story !
2/12/2016 c1 3Maso Neko-chan
THIS WOULD BE AWESOME
7/13/2015 c1 areualicene
Goodness. You. Author. Really. (Ican'tstopsmilinganditisallyourfaultnoreallyandgodshit) A happy-go-lucky (asmuchasthatispossibleseeinghislivelihood) airhead Madara. And a shy cute Sasuke. Gosh. This is too much. The FEELS.

...and I just sound creepy. But yeah. Fangirl xD
6/16/2015 c1 Fudge-Cakesss
OMG this story is epic! Hahas love ooc obsessive sasukue! Soooooo hawt *wipes drool away* NOBODY SAW THAT. NOBODY
4/2/2015 c1 25Cabbit and the Weasel
This is going to be soo fun to read!...Is it odd that I kind of like reading an obsessive Sasuke? As in, totally cool with him looking through her bedroom window with a straight face obsessed and Sakura being none the wiser.
12/28/2014 c1 meantimegirl
You have to continue this please. Help me figure this out.
8/2/2014 c1 la canelle
You bloody tease, I love you, your stories and I want a update. Soon.
5/13/2014 c1 16Allora22701
Where did Sasuke meet Sakura? Who is in the mafia? Allora chan
4/8/2014 c1 Netag Silverstar
Your writing is such a gift to fangirls like me. Really, your stories always help me through the Naruto fandom, I feel that now, going back and reading your work that I appreciate your writing even more.

I read somewhere else (another story I think) that you felt embarrassed about writing unrealistic plot situations. I am here to tell you that, as a die hard fan of yours, I like the lack of realism, real life can jump in a lake, I want to see your imagination, and your writing is so intense, and mature that YOU can get away with the lack of realism. It's fine, we don't care if the situation couldn't happen, this is fanfiction, where anything is possible!

Your stories are always some of the best anyways, right up there with Vesperchan!

Onto this fic itself, I love the premise behind this, it just won me over more and more each time I read/saw it. I understand that you may never come back to this, but I would be extremely happy if you did. This is of odvious quality and literary strength and you should be so proud of all your works, especially this one.

Well done on being one of the best fanfiction writers I have ever come across. I wish you the best of luck with college, uni and/or whatever else is going on in your life. I hope to someday see another chapter for this.
1/27/2014 c1 de caedere
And three years since you wrote this, another annoying person is going to bug you to update this, because yes, this first chapter is just that good. And fluffy. And adorable. And interesting. So... Update soon!
74 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »