for Coffee Stains and Growing Pains

2/4/2014 c2 29That One Angry Hobbit
I honestly don't see the problem with tattoos or piercings, my hubby and I have several of each
2/4/2014 c1 That One Angry Hobbit
Definitely liking the ornery, seductive Doctor
9/8/2011 c5 11develish1
okay, I'm hooked. You've got me. Please say there's more coming soon?
8/28/2011 c5 19Olafur Neal
I like this, very interesting.
7/21/2011 c5 kartastrophe
I am excited to see where this will go!
7/18/2011 c5 2GallifreyIreland
Love the story overall so far! Things are starting to get exciting :)

Although, at the beginning the Doctor's personality seemed way off to me. I know he's not completely the same (being part Donna and human and all), but it was strange seeing him act like a rebellious teenager...

but he's coming along nicely now. All's well :)

Not gonna lie, though. Him calling the TARDIS "Sexy" kinda weirds me out :P

Regardless, please update soon! It gets better with every chapter.
7/18/2011 c5 26scifigeekgirl
Excellent. Very creepy alien and an angry Doctor is a good combo. So Rose and Jake are figuring it out... very nice. Some how I think something is going to get blown up in all this.
7/18/2011 c5 5Lywnna
I'm really enjoying this story. You've got a really great writing style that I'm finding refreshing. Can't wait to see where the story goes!
7/18/2011 c5 6impalathief67
Oh dear. Johnny seems to have gotten himself into some good trouble. I like it. : ]

Ica
7/18/2011 c1 24Clueingforluce
oooh they remind me of the shansheeth, please update soon i wanna know what is happening.
7/14/2011 c4 26scifigeekgirl
Well that took an unexpected turn. Interesting Aliens. Somehow I don't think protect is a good thing. Hoping Rose figures out something is up.
7/14/2011 c4 MaryMatthesen
Ahhhh, cliffhanger! Now I'll be distracted all day... :P

Love the interaction between Rose, Pete and Johnny. Made me smile. Looking forward to more!
7/11/2011 c3 scifigeekgirl
I loved this chapt! Great job working in sexy. My most favorite line and one of the most creative I have read in a while is:

"Well, instead of the lonely god defending the innocent, defeating great evil and saving young damsels in distress – no offence, Rose – in his magical blue box, we have the punk who decided to go joy riding and along the way got into a few fights and picked up some girls – once again no offence but well …"

That is just so classic!
7/11/2011 c3 Dreamcatcher56
oh how wonderful that he is trying to grow a TARDIS for he and Rose...hope he does not wait too long before telling her even if it does not work...loved the comments back and forth between Johnny and Pete at the restaurant (too funny).
7/10/2011 c2 scifigeekgirl
You really did a fab job capturing the manic quality to him as well as the babbling. Yep, definately looking forward to the next chapt.
20 Page 1 2 Next »