for Bee Sting

3/14/2018 c9 Guest
Jetfire: A living Prime. Hah hah! I don't believe it!
3/14/2018 c8 Guest
What does Bee's holo form look like?
3/14/2018 c6 Guest
Jetfire: Follow your mind, your map, your symbols. What you carved in the sand, it's your clue. When dawn alights the Dagger's Tip, three kings will reveal the doorway! Find the doorway! Go now! Go!
Simmons: Okay, we'll all go.
Jetfire: That was my mission. It's your mission now. Go before the Decepticons find me and find you.
3/14/2018 c1 Guest
Skids: Badass ice-cream truck coming through. Excuse me! Excuse me! Hello!
Mudflap: Hold up, hold up.
Skids: Those are nice. Yeah, baby. It's upgrade time.
Mudflap: Yes, sir. Aw yeah! Look here, it's my booty call right here! Time to get my sexy on with the green.
Skids: Green? Eh, no, green is mine! I call green!
Mudflap: Oh, ow!
Skids: I got the green.
Mudflap: That hurt, man.
Skids: It's supposed to hurt. It's an ass-kicking.
8/29/2017 c11 1Striker66
Her badge and title thing still doesn't make all that much sense to me. No way would someone that young hold that kind of influence and power over high ranking government officials. Two years of training isn't really all that much time, especially considering the field she's in (it's as if she got a college diploma).
4/30/2017 c5 RetardedArcuss
Sunny, Sunny, Sunny, Sunny!
8/28/2015 c10 Maranda Peterson
Optimus
11/23/2014 c12 Guest
no way some asshole in the military can get away with hitting a superior, not matter the circumstances. They would be jailed and undergo a court marshal. Would have like to have seen him punished.
7/27/2014 c12 StarlightLove2020
I LOVE THAT SPEECH!
7/5/2014 c8 Guest
Lol sams reaction to jess and bees kiss waz hilarious
5/7/2014 c1 Autobot-Wolfsketch
this chapter is amazing and I was a bit shocked that Katy is from my home town and state Seattle Washingtn
1/18/2014 c1 110ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
1/14/2014 c11 COURTNEY
Bee is so better and way cuter.
1/14/2014 c4 Guest
I thought it was about time that there language was a little more coarse.
7/28/2013 c1 8WhimsiMimsi
To the Guest who continues to degrade my story, lemme give you a pointer. Ahem..
If you don't like the story, GET THE FUCK OFF OF IT.
I wrote this when I was fucking 15, had insomnia and was jacked up so fucking hard on pills, I'm surprised it didn't come out worse.
If you think it's funny to degrade a story because it's wrong, then go on some other, worse-written one. Not mine. I corrected what I could. Yes, I do admit, I was a fucking obsessed Koreaboo at the time but I'm definitely not like that now. I haven't changed my username because people know me by it.
I don't appreciate degrading comments like that. Constructive criticism is alright but when you're tearing apart a story because I COULDN'T FIND THIS FUCKING INFORMATION ON GOOGLE, then I get pissed. Don't like the story then move on. I most certainly need you commenting on a story when you have nothing better to do than be a bitch.
343 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »