for One Boy's Rejected Trash Is Another Man's Treasure

12/13/2013 c4 Guest
zzzzzzzzzznext chap
8/24/2013 c4 fletz
This is really great! I really hope they'll get to be happily together, so please continue!
3/15/2013 c4 Guest
Please update soon! You have gotten me really intrigued with the story so far.
10/11/2012 c1 sakR9
Of course I'll be gentle! I'll be as gentle as Tiger was to Karina. I really liked this and lol what a scenario, Karina writing a love letter to a hott jerk at school and getting laughed at...

Ok so like whens Tiger gonna jump her :D
9/5/2011 c1 62Agent-G
I don't know why people don't tell you this but you desperately need someone to help you with your writing, at least have someone look it over and show you all the little mistakes.

Mainly the same mistake you keep doing is with your paragraphs. The paragraphs are WAY too big, not only that but only ONE person should be the one talking in a paragraph. If you don't believe me just pick one random novel in your home and take a look.

There is a valid reason why writing is done like that, it makes it much easier to read. This for example is just really hard on the eyes and makes it too difficult to read through it for the majority of people.

If you cleaned up your chapters and got into the habit of making correct paragraph structure it should help out your stories.
7/27/2011 c1 Tigersdeadflowers
I like it so far~! Can't wait to read some more. :3
7/26/2011 c4 AnimeFangirl1989
Its getting very exciting
7/25/2011 c1 Riza Tukudo
You should really continue the story.~ I'm curious as to what will happen. :D
7/23/2011 c3 14ShipperBody
WOW! Nice! I want to see them together and kissing! *-*

I'm waiting aunxiosly for the next chapter! ;3

Please keep on the AWESOME work!

XoxO

7/10/2011 c1 5Windy Rain
That was sweet of Kotetsu! Hope this isn't a one sided love LOL I want to see more of this! Please update soon!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service