FanFiction.Net
for Life Eternal: Always You

8/16/2020 c2 Guest
I LOVE this whole universe you have created. The ocs are so amazing, seriously I love them all so fiercely. I can't describe how much I love everything about every single word you have written in this series. This particular fic was awesome. As always the relationship development drew me in so intensely. The interactions between characters and dialogue were amazing and hilarious. I am so invested in every aspect of this series. I pray to hirsha that you will find the inspiration and motivation to develop on life crusades soon. I can say with 100% certainty that I will never get o er life cycle. This is everything and without a doubt the best thing I have ever fucking read! I don't know you but I love you for bringing this into my life. Thank you!
7/14/2020 c2 jddmna16
I'm so sad life cycles was never finished by you (I make up the end myself (in my head) for fics that don't finish like yours) but this was a lovely epilogue to the unfinished bits so definitely kudos reading about cal and zo was great!
5/18/2020 c1 surrealdelicacy
at least i know Aerin lived. hope to see you back
10/24/2019 c2 JJRenae
I would love to read more of this couple’s adventures if you decide to come back to it after LC is completed. I will miss this AU/Realm.
11/28/2018 c2 Analif
Loved this snippet of the future! I will be hoping there is more yet about this wonderful story!
6/8/2018 c2 1hpslashrules
Loved it! I am hoping life crusades will be continued soon? Also I need more Black Bunny in my life! Amazing series. One of the best I have ever read. Please update soon
3/19/2018 c2 27sumthin.clever.5
I adore this series and I'm so looking forward to more. I can't stop rereading.
1/23/2018 c2 Saphira
*cries because it's over*
Please update soon. Id been holding off on reading this for a year. But since there have been no updates on the main story i finally caved and read this. Hope this all gets updated soon! 3
11/4/2017 c2 3Erimenthe
I do want to read more of the boys adventures too. I don't want to stop reading, but there's nothing more about them yet (any of them). Please update the stories soon
5/29/2017 c2 Drarryfangirl
Quick question, WHERE IN MERLIN IS HOIHM AND HIS MATE AND VENDYL AND HIS MATE'S CHILDREN OR THEM?! I CAN'T FIND THEM
5/23/2017 c2 Hi5mememe
Okay I like this more now
5/22/2017 c1 Hi5mememe
Why is Brumek so heartless?! I hate this! I can't believe you had done this
3/29/2017 c2 Goatlover16
You are an amazing writer. The beginning of chapter one had me crying, and even though I agreed with Draco and Brumek about Harry and Ozimer trying to ship Caellum and Zohrek, I now LOVE them as a couple and cannot wait for more!
12/16/2016 c2 Guest
Please add more
7/5/2016 c2 7V. L. Crawford
Oh I loved this and I do hope you write more to it someday.
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »