for I'm Here

So sweet!
7/12/2012 c1 Guest
cute
7/8/2012 c1 14DAForever62442
Wonderful story :) I wish there were more like this out there, both when their younger and older.
7/4/2012 c1 Mokutonton
I love you for writing this.
4/16/2012 c1 Gravind Divine
Nawww how cute! Good job!
2/5/2012 c1 deleted-WelcomeToTheTeaParty
I love it! Especially how PJ is so protective of his younger brother, their relationship is amazing and the story is great! Keep up the great work! :)

Paige xoxo
12/5/2011 c1 5Michi41
Oh, this is wonderful! :) Good Luck Charlie is one of my favorite shows, and I believe that this is definitely the best fanfic I've read on here for it. No kidding. :)

And like someone already said on here, you could change the rating to K+. The scene is appropriate enough for that.

Loved both boys in this, and loved the story also. :)
11/1/2011 c1 6Leon von Alte-Rose
WOW! This story is so beatiful...

I´m in love with PJ, but at the moment i´d like to be his brother.

CONGRATULATIONS!
8/20/2011 c1 MissKitty23
Very nice. ^×^
8/13/2011 c1 12BeachWriter
Outstanding story! I truly enjoyed it. There are a few grammar errors that need a little work, as in the way you switch from present tense to past and back again, but overall a terrific story. I hope to read more of your work.
7/26/2011 c1 39Jessica01
That was AWESOME!
7/13/2011 c1 Victory's Wonder
You did a great job with the story! I love the brotherly bond between PJ and Gabe!

This can be put as K+. What you called a somewhat graphic scene isn't even that graphic. :)

Fave
7/10/2011 c1 Charlotte
I love this!

You wrote it so beautifully, and you're right, there isn't enough brotherly fluff around here.

You did a great job :)