for Muzzled

10/28/2020 c1 tinycutefauna
Fun!
10/3/2020 c1 Ichigoblossom23
I love seeing them fight beyond how they normally do, but in a way that is still plausible
3/10/2020 c1 39Mako-clb
Oh, that wasn't what I expected. It was both awesome because Zoro is awesome and totally funny.
1/14/2020 c1 Kirinchin
Zoro being protective over his crew mates is my jaaaam 3 Love it! Amazing fanficton
6/8/2019 c1 CaptainSupernoodle
He would.
Also, "very fast and in completely the wrong direction" seems to be zoro's preferred method of travel, and "arm-breaking teeth attack" is a fantastic phrase i'm very glad to have been blessed with today.
8/30/2018 c1 Kippysaurus
This is brilliant! You should do a sequel at some point!
-Kippysaurus the lazy-ass who couldn’t be bothered to sign in
7/10/2018 c1 a prick
oh god
4/2/2018 c1 Tialakit
Imagine if this incident set a precedent for whenever Zoro gets caught in the future. Terrified Marines drawing straws for who gets the dreaded job of muzzling Zoro so he can't maim the rest of the group. Standard issue human muzzles.
4/26/2017 c1 1DiscountBazookaHedgehog
That was great!
3/9/2017 c1 Donni
This has always been one of my absolute favorite One Piece fics, ever since the first time I read it!
2/28/2017 c1 24Sesshomarusama3
This is hilarious and awesome! Zoro's a biter XD
2/4/2017 c1 12creativesm75
very good,
1/29/2017 c1 6ocean's pebble
This is hilarious and entirely too fitting for Zoro.
7/27/2016 c1 fan-atic
Zoro biting. Zoro biting marines. Zoro biting marines and breaking their arms using his pure, insane, beastly strength. Zoro with a mouthful of blood and red teeth.

Perfection.
6/21/2016 c1 1Blackthorn Ashe
Cool oneshot. Never would have thought of something like this. Poor Zoro. You should write a second chapter of this in his point of view. Itd be cool.
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »