for Muzzled

2/4/2014 c1 1Teegra123
OH GOD...
I...I THINK I ALMOST DIED OF LAUGHTER!
I REALLY WANT TO SEE ZORO BITE SOME MARINES...AND GET MUZZLED XD
11/24/2013 c1 5almost raining
;)
10/11/2013 c1 3Kasumi Uchiha
Oh... loved this, i have actually asked myself how can he do that too, i even try to hold a katana like that once and... well lets just say i shall not do it again, this fic was really entertaining *w*
7/5/2013 c1 lilmissjacqui
Haha I quite liked this. Zoo's jaw strength is something I've always questioned and it was great to see a demonstration of it in true protective Zoro style.
6/28/2013 c1 Tsuki107
Great hilarious story :)
5/6/2013 c1 Cute Kirby
This could definitely happen. Definitely. In fact it should happen. Next filler episode, I wanna see this.
I'm a little disappointed that Nami displayed no lock-picking skills. She's got to have them, right? She's a thief and all.
Anyway, this was fun, and I enjoyed it.
And on an unrelated note, have you read any of akurosa's fanfiction? Your writing styles are very different, but you seem to agree on the kind of relationships that exist among the crew, so you'd probably really enjoy her stories.
3/26/2013 c1 3Proper the Incredible
This is a great fic! Love it, I simply love it.
3/15/2013 c1 3alynawatlovers
Too funny! :D
2/28/2013 c1 1Yuu3
Lol, juz lol. Go Zoro, woof!
2/6/2013 c1 7SqueeFreak
Dear God, I laughed so hard! XD Don't get me wrong, I love how badass Zoro is. The fact that he could actually do that to someone is just out of this world badass-ery. But the mental image I got of Zoro with a muzzle on is priceless! I mean, he'd be so PISSED and pouty and he'd be grumbling and snarling to himself to the best of his abilities and he'd have his shoulders all hunched up, and just...lulz! XD He'd be adorable and hysterically funny and intimidating all in one. XD Love it! And Sanji's reaction is great, too. XD
2/1/2013 c1 adhjsoiuhiop
Huh, never thought of that, but it is true, just tried it with my boken, and it slips out on the first swing, so to fight with it would be a challenge indeed.
1/25/2013 c1 Mugiwara Otome
Gyahahahahaha! This is so funny! I think i became like Sanji when I realised that Zoro was... MUZZLED...
BUAHAHAHAHAAHA
1/2/2013 c1 WoolRanch
OMG this was HILARIOUS! You've got a point about his bite - it's gotta be pretty impressive.
12/14/2012 c1 46Oceanwind
I don't think this was bad at all. In fact I think it was brilliant. I laughed several times and the way Usopp presented it just brought the humor with the whole story. I loved it!
12/8/2012 c1 54bobtheacorn
Alright, I was ABSOLUTELY NOT expecting Zoro to just bite the hell out of that guy, to that extent, but my God it makes sense. His swordstyle looks comical, but if you think about it realistically it's friggen hardcore (if still comical, in a "totally NOT funny, that is really messed up, Zoro" kind of way). xD I love it. I love that they actually muzzle him, and that he is so pissed off and done with it, and that everyone else thinks it's the funniest thing they've seen this side of the Grand Line. And that it's written from Usopp's perspective, too; just makes it even better C:
86 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »