for Muzzled

9/28/2012 c1 4Rhirhirhi
Good story, I love your work. Will there be another multi chapter One Piece fic soon? I hope so :D
9/16/2012 c1 7dandiwishes
Whoa! Never thought of him biting people, but yeah, since he does slice people with a sword in his damn mouth he'd have to be super strong. xD
8/31/2012 c1 ryu238
I actually found this story to be realistic and fun to boot.
7/15/2012 c1 6Ninja Lady Jae
What a story, I laughed so hard :D

This oneshot is the second one I read about Zoro biting his enemies, the first one was Crossfire but in that multichapter fic he actually killed with tearing a throat apart. (didn't see that one coming..., but I still have to grin when I envision it again :P)
3/31/2012 c1 3The Sinful
Yes, I can absolutely believe Zoro can do that. Wouldn't be surprised if he was closer to Crocs (2500 psi) than humans.
3/12/2012 c1 10RenKain
Whew! Finally stopped laughing long enough to write a review! Yes, I believe Zoro really IS that determined to protect his crew (be it fear of letting Luffy down or his own idea), and yes, I also believe he COULD tear someone's arm off with his teeth and he was going easy on those marines.

And the muzzle! HaHaHa! Poor guy. No force in any world will be able to save those marines when Zoro finds his swords. Note to self: DO NOT insult Zoro's sentoryuu style. EVER.

Plus, Usopp and Nami = hilarity. Unless you're Zoro, of course.

Just loved it! There are no words appropriate enough to express my awe of your writing style and flair for story telling. You are a god(ess). Thank you for this!
3/11/2012 c1 63Cezille07
Full of humor and highly entertaining! :)
3/3/2012 c1 Raphie114
Sugooooi! ZORO'S A MONSTER! *0*

This has been quite amusing, my fanfiction-idol - san!

Gonna go read your other stuff now :D
2/26/2012 c1 25drcalvin
Whoa. BRUTAL Zoro! It surprised me, but I like it.

Really smart extrapolation from canon and good narrative voice from Usopp ^_^
2/20/2012 c1 21Chibi-Onee-chan
Damn, Zoro's teeth must be freakin' sharp XD Poor him though, getting muzzled like a dog. I really loved this though n' thought it was hilarious :3
1/23/2012 c1 rebecca taylor
Love it ^_^
12/18/2011 c1 An Apple
I kinda feel sorry for the Marines. Imagine whats going to happen once Zoro gets all 3 of his swords back. [b][i]Hell[/i][/b], that's what.
12/4/2011 c1 142Tatsumaki-sama
This was made of win on so many levels. While I expected Zoro to use whatever he had to stop the Marines from harming his crewmates, I couldn't stop laughing at the fact. And the fact the Marines muzzled him (a rather smart move, by the way) was an added bonus. The crew's narrative definitely adds to the fun and humor that is the Straw Hats.
11/24/2011 c1 77Reda
This is so full of win. Written so well and kudos to you for the research bit!

The hilarity and awesomeness and characters all so well in character.

Much luv :D

~Reda~
11/19/2011 c1 1Unfortunateidiot
This, my friend, is the essence of amazing.
85 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »