for Muzzled

7/11/2011 c1 16Anzer'ke
To be hoest I don't think it's all that ridiculous at all. Zoro would have massive bite strength, then again with the way he eats I bet luffy does too XD
7/11/2011 c1 8Ultimate Anime Fan
This... is... GENIUS! XD
7/11/2011 c1 TwilightEmpress
Huh, this was like reading an interesting fun fact. lol if that makes any sense, anyway~ lol nice job, I like it! ^^ I can't say much since I haven't caught up to One Piece AT ALL but it was still nice to read something that didn't give everything away. :)
7/10/2011 c1 5Majin Hentai X
Messed yet humorous good to see your still amongst the living VK.

You know after reading I have an image of a young Zoro biting through through his mouth weight.

The only question is how are Zoro's teeth not ruined from his fighting style?
7/10/2011 c1 Gazer
KARMAAAAAAAA! SO happy to hear from you again! This was hilarious! I almost sprayed coke on my computer, I was laughing so hard. Your really good and wrenching guts with your angst, but your humor and snark are top notch as well. You should totally do a story where Zoro and Sanji get captured by marines, (Zoro doesn't have his swords, that's how they got captured) then a storm sinks the ship and they end up on a deserted island. Handcuffed. To each other. LOL! Snark heaven. Maybe some close calls, angst and Nakamaship bonding too... mostly snark though. *snickers* Sorry about the ramble. It just hit me and I couldn't stop myself. Anyway it's so wonderful to read one of your stories again. Great pace, great humor, great reactions, great read. Can't wait to see what you have for us next. See you soon I hope!
7/10/2011 c1 Duchess192
I found this way too amusing. Poor lil' doggy Zoro :P For something written on a whim, this piece is very fun. Oh but all I could think of was Hannibal Lecter's muzzle. Anywho, I could totally see him doing this. Dumbie marines should have know better, now they're in deep do-do. Sanji's reaction was the best part I think.

P.S. Your stories always make my day, so thanks
7/10/2011 c1 31nekked
You need your own religion or something ._.

I was dyyyiiing~ I laughed so hard xD I never really thought about this, but it makes sense that he'd be able to bite people that way. And I liked that it was from Usopp's point of view.

Awesome job! :D)
7/10/2011 c1 4Blue Rowan
I never thought of that! It does make sense given Zoro's particular fighting style that he would have a greater biting force. Plus, no idea why I remembered this lol, but Zoro did train with a rope that had two huge rocks attached on the opposing ends and he was lifting it with his teeth. And given how little kids tend to bite in fights Zoro must have been a right little terror. XD. Sorry,got of tangent. But that story was an absolute blast to read. Those poor, poor marines. Though I started snickering pretty badly at Zoro's comment on the marines lack of proper hygiene. And the muzzle. Oh dear God that was hilarious. Sanji's reaction pretty much mirrored mine. You have no idea how many odd looks my family gave me but it was totally worth it. I know you said to not take this story seriously nut I love it anyway. Wonderful job as always!
7/10/2011 c1 1Lyricaa
hee. This was awesome. I really liked the voice that you used for Usopp, and how Zoro had maybe a total of, what, two /actual/ lines and still managed to communicate exactly what he felt during (most of) the ordeal.

Also. Muzzling Zoro is just a hilarious image. :D So is hyene-laughter-Sanji. Here, have some internets (as Oda owns my soul) *showers you with awesome*

Ohh! And another fun fact! The amount of jaw strength it take to bite through a carrot (full grown and decently sized, of course) is roughly the same amount of jaw strength it would take to bite through a finger. :D Awesome, ne? You'll never look at carrots the same way again!
7/10/2011 c1 n0T1nu53
I LOVE this. In the first place I am just really happy to see another story from you, and then to read it...I laughed SO hard at the bite; and then the muzzle! It's such a smart idea, because of course Zoro's jaw must be amazingly strong, and there's no way he's letting anything happen to his crew just because he has no weapons! =) Wonderful story here!
85 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6