for Asymmetric Triangle

7/3/2012 c7 16Rosalen-sama
i think i confused myself or i got lost in the story and skipped part. i love the story btw hope you update soon
6/30/2012 c7 Guest
This is an awesome fanfiction! I can't wait to read more!
Black*Star should get Jane.
4/11/2012 c6 Innocent-Monster
I really like this story! Please update soon!
9/27/2011 c6 serenxspade
i really love your story!

hope you update :)
8/26/2011 c6 3WolfLover17
Wow! So much before couple stuff it's hard to keep track of it all. Love the story!
8/17/2011 c2 Eclipsewings
I like how you kept evreyone in chracter. I hate it when people make the canons so out of character. Okay, no offense but I seriously doubt that someone has the teaching ability to give a 5 year old the vocabulary and intelligence of a 16 year old in 2 years. And I'm really sorry but Jane and George are a bit Mary-Sueish. Again, I'm just being honest here. I don't want to be mean, I'm just giving my opinion.
8/17/2011 c1 Eclipsewings
Well, I have to be honest, I seriously doubt that a 5 year old would talk like a teenager, get a perfect score on any test, and have the guts to be a weapon. I'm really sorry it just doesn't sound possible. You also kind of lost me in the begining. I admire that you startted you fanfic diffrently then most authors with your OC's plane just landing but nothing else really grabbed my attension. Nothing really important happened until we got to Kid's prov. Also you might want to take the Mary-Sue test for both your OCs. I'm not saying they are Mary Sues, or for Georges case a Mart-Sue, but they seem to be kind of heading in that direction. I'm just trying to be honest here.
8/9/2011 c5 MagicalCerealNoodle
I'm JanexBlack*Star! FTW! Yes I have already taken sides xD
8/8/2011 c5 2CapitanConejito
Pretty please update? *Kid puppy dog eyes*
8/2/2011 c4 Kawaii3282
I love it! can't wait 4 the next chapter, please hurry!
8/2/2011 c4 10Arameyy
Can't wait to see Kid's reaction!

I don't think you went OOC. In fact, I thought you captured them well.
7/26/2011 c3 Soul3Star
I luv this story! I mean it's sooo good! I love Jane she's so awesome and George is too cute! Please update soon or I will die!
7/25/2011 c3 3vortexFM
Another epic chapter! Soul Mirroring sunds pretty coolbeans, darn, wish I'd thought of it... anywho, please update again swiftly!
7/18/2011 c2 vortexFM
I was so happy for this chapter, and I am so exciting for more, it's so well written too. Poor Kid and his asymmetrical hair, but no one is perfectly symmetrical so... anyway, AWESOME~ As or beta-ing, I could beta for you if you want~
7/16/2011 c1 JackxThexRiPPERx
Well, I"m interested in this story. I mean it's not bad and it didn't really wow me but this has been done many times before and I like the little twist you put. Anyway, I'm curious to see if this becomes a good story. For a first-timer it was surprisingly good though~ Keep on keepin on!

~JxTxR