for Taken

5/13/2021 c1 Guest
So the kidnappers were bluffing
10/24/2013 c1 12Princess Unikitty
like the idea of this story. keep it up.
7/15/2013 c1 Lolfunny2002
It was pretty good
10/18/2012 c1 2wightofthenine
You know, I really know nothing of this fandom. I stopped by to see what my awesome followers were up to. Bit if you want my help I am willing to give it a go?
7/10/2012 c1 23Jaded Jimmie Productions
This is soo good update when you can!
3/10/2012 c1 SilverShadowKat19
Can you have sam have a boyfriend . Her boyfriend is Technus, her NEW BFFFS are Ember McLain and Skulker.
2/15/2012 c1 9Kree Minory
I do hope you plan on gettin back to this.
12/13/2011 c1 3GiveMeBackMyFreedomFandoms
E.VIL! This story actually has a good plot & everything yet u havent updated in 1 month & 20 days! MEANIE! :p
11/22/2011 c1 majorDPloveralways
update!
10/28/2011 c1 10Broadwayybabyyy
It's really good.
10/23/2011 c1 baby Cyclopes
I like

Please update soon:)
10/23/2011 c1 141Invader Johnny
Well the cruelty of those damn kidnappers really is nothing out of this world, I can say that I'm glad Sam wasn't kidnapped by The Mansons.

However I THINK two two rat bastards that broke the little family should be caught and pay for their crime... maybe in future chapters it will happen, no?

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
9/20/2011 c1 5CheezyBrie
I've been trying to think of a way to phrase how much I like this story. It's off to a great start, I can't wait to see more =)

- Alie V
7/12/2011 c1 DPFan
I think this story has a lot of potential! I look forward to reading more! I hope you update it soon!
7/12/2011 c1 17Hellbreaker
Wow and here I thought it was Jeremy and Pamela who kidnapped Rachael/Sam. Still it's not everyday that you see a story of Sam being the adopted one. It's usually Danny whose the adopted one instead.
16 Page 1 2 Next »