for Your son, Goku

11/27/2014 c1 5vampyfreak
I liked the fic
6/22/2014 c1 125Plum'oh
That's very interesting. We all know that Goku does consider Sanzo as a father, but does Sanzo consider Goku as a son? The answer is probably no, but their bond is nonetheless strong.

I kind of felt bad for Go Dougan when I watched the movie, but at the same time, he was a bit presumptuous. As you described it well, a lot happened between Sanzo and Goku that can't happen to anyone else, and even if Sanzo doesn't say it, it truly shows his affection towards Goku. The day Sanzo will put his feelings into words is the day where puppies will fall from the sky.

I like the fact that you presented Goku's respectful attitude and patience. He knows Sanzo the best and doesn't press things or ask questions that won't be answered. He just stands by his side and waits. :3

And Houran. ;_;

That was a nice piece of work! See you!
Plume Sombre (and sorry for the late review .w.)
6/23/2013 c1 1777angeloflove
awe!
11/13/2012 c1 3Smexy Kitten
I liked this story, it was cute! Somewhere in that bottomless pit of hatred and annoyance, Sanzo has a special place in his heart for his 'son' Goku (regardless of whether or not he admits it) xD
7/12/2011 c1 19laurose
Thanks for that sharing that solid glimpse of Goku with us. That was a very Goku way to finish off, too.