for A Second Chance

9/24/2015 c3 5Kamakuramajienje
Please make another one
6/29/2013 c3 gamingunknown1
I am guessing this story is dropped also?

I have thought about Keima's father being contracted, but everything else surely took me by surprise.
I hope you continue this story, as it has a lot of potential.
I really like this story, hope you get the motivation to start again.
1/29/2013 c3 theneutralite
(sigh)
1/29/2013 c2 theneutralite
1/29/2013 c1 theneutralite
exelent
6/3/2012 c3 GAREASD
Y U POST USLESS UPDATE NOTES?
12/28/2011 c1 Meso
Love the chapter!

Going to read next chapter after this,and noticed that's the only chapter uploaded..

PLEASE UPDATE THE STORY -

-=Out of order=-
12/28/2011 c2 Midori
Hey~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Love the chapter,and even though this isn't really from the manga series,I'm shocked that she's Elsie's sister :o

Keima-kun is being a little OOC,but I love the story and chapter~~~~~~

Please update~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_

Midori~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

. 3 .
12/19/2011 c2 Yami Arashi
please update
10/25/2011 c2 This
Would gladly read more. Keep it up :)
10/10/2011 c2 1Kiyomaro-kun
seems nice. It will be an harem? I really hope so!
10/5/2011 c2 7Alewar Warinot
I think Keima-san is acting a little bit too out of character. Usually in this situation he wouldn't and I can consider this a fact to not tell Elsea much about his secrets. Also he should go with the flow since it would cause great changes if he rushed.
10/5/2011 c2 3Chibijanai
This story is er... interesting. I guess I'm just not quite used to the identities of the characters but I'll wait and see where you go with this.

The line business is a bit annoying, how about using the ruler at 'Doc Manager'. The sixth button from the left in the tool bar (straight line) puts a line for dividing bits up. Just so you know.
10/4/2011 c2 4Sage of The Dawn
Man i thought i would never see this updated again. It has a nice plot. Can't wait to read more!
10/4/2011 c2 Reader-of-Many
Hohoho

Such an interesting story!

I expect great things! Great things!

Glad to see this wasn't some idea one shot, that would have made me Q3Q haha.

Great chapter! I think it'll be interesting how things change and how Keima's pre-existing relationships will effect his captures and the memories of the girls, not to mention if he will meet new girls and such due to the new circumstances.

Too bad I have no access to the light novel, it'd be an interesting comparison to the manga and anime.

Good luck! ^^