for No Memories?

5/15/2016 c16 WhimsiMimsi showed me light
It has been years since you have updated or posted, and I EVEN CHECKED YOUR AO3 ACCOUNT AND IT HAS NO STORIES OR POSTS! Please WhimsiMimsi... I'm not even joking here when I say I would spend a few hours a day just reading you stories and it helped me get through bullying. I aren't exactly the social butterfly that some people think I could be, but reading your stories alone made me feel... HAPPY! After I saw your note on 'No Memories?' about continuing on another site I waited and checked that site EVERY SLAGGING DAY! After I waited about 3 months and STILL found nothing, I felt empty and lost again, and I had to cry myself to sleep every day and I had to replace my sheets 7 times per month because of the tears... but I still have faith in you... faith, that you will continue your story writing. If you don't then I will leave this world forever and join the slagging allspark! You are a talented girl Whimsi, and I have read other people's stories and they just don't suck me in with flair! Your's however, draw me in... make me feel as if I were there...as if I were a part of it... as if... ... as if... as if I could f-feel it... a-as i-if I could see it, hear it, join in without being laughed at, enjoy it... and I... I love your stories without end! They seem faultless, deep, emotional (at points I actually cried! ;( so please don't go...) and they seemed to bring light into my life, so it was no longer dull or boring! I no longer care about what people think of me, as all That matters is what ME thinks of ME! You've made me laugh so hard from your stories and cry bitterly from certain things that occurred in them but they never failed to bring me from the dark! THANK you WhimsiMimsi... for EVERYTHING! ️!
7/21/2015 c16 Guest
S
7/10/2014 c8 Guest
However old is Optimus exactly? Then, how old is Harley
6/29/2014 c16 3Makkenna
I'm sort of slow. What is AO3?
5/6/2014 c15 5RougeReaper
You can't leave it like that! Please tell me you haven't abandoned this story and you are going to update soon! PLEASE! I love this story so far and I need to know what happens next
4/6/2014 c6 Sanity's Darkest Dream
Did you switch the twins colors on purpose? Sides is red and sunny is yellow or did they drive sunny to the mall...(if they did he's going to be sooo ticked...) the color swap threw me off but otherwise I'm loveing the story.
1/25/2014 c13 3Alice Gone Madd
shit...did not see that coming eesh but sweet :)
1/25/2014 c15 Alice Gone Madd
uh oh what happens next
1/19/2014 c1 110ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
1/15/2014 c15 Guest
Need an update!
12/19/2013 c15 Layciebug
I really like this story! Please update soon!
7/29/2013 c15 FeatherWing12
how comes yo didn't finish? it's amazing!
155 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »