for A Good Team

1/11/2014 c1 Funicello
Please write more. Lately, I've been watching the specific reruns of NCIS and L&O that have Sasha and Angie in them because I, too, love seeing them together in Rizzoli & Isles. I was hoping there was some fan fiction with Kate and Abbie meeting in either NYC or D.C. I'm so glad I found your story; I really enjoyed it and could picture the two of them being fast friends. - Didn't the Abbie character move to D.C. to work for the U.S. Attorney's office (when Angie left the show)? That would be cool if Abbie and Kate met up then and became best friends. I really like your writing style and how you write dialogue so well. Dialogue is probably hard to write, but to me it's the most enjoyable way to get to know the characters and see their interactions. I will follow you and hopefully you'll write more Kate Todd and Abbie Carmichael BFF stories! :)
10/8/2013 c1 iheartships102938
I was wondering the same Kate/Abbie thing! This was really good!
6/8/2013 c1 6Stardust Incarnate
You should right more! It'd be cool to see where this crossover goes.
7/13/2011 c1 ABVR
Nice job! You catch the first-in-depth-conversation feel really well ... and Abbie definitely sounds like Abbie (I don't remember how Kate sounds well enough to tell, so you get the benefit of the doubt there! :-)

And . . . shepherd's pie . . . yum! (Though I think I'd have a diet coke with mine, personally . . . )

Thanks for a fun what-might-have-been story!