for The Elements of Gaming

5/2 c1 disappointment
You know what would've made this fic even worth reading?

Actually have an entire chapter dedicated to the ENTIRE main Campaign of each game? Sure that depends on how long the campaign will be; could be a few hours, days, or even weeks. Halo: Reach for example? Some more snippets of certain scenes or levels as the Mane 6 play through the main campaign.

But no, we have a tiny, tiny amount of gameplay shown, and... that's it. We won't get to see the Mane 6's reactions to the entire campaign and see the ever-increasing hopelessness as Reach eventually; FALLS.

But NOPE, we head straight into the next game. And only to see that you focused on multiplayer or casual types of games. Which the latter is not an issue... but missing out on a campaign of Gears of War? Tiberium Wars? Or even the one on your Fimfiction that for no reason, MISSED adding apparently an ENTIRE GAMING EXPERIENCE CHAPTER OF THE ENTIRE STORY OF MASS EFFECT?!

Really? And instead, you jump to Mass Effect 2?

This entire Gaming fic on both here and FIMfiction are nothing but boring disappointments.

I sincerely HOPE that someone would adopt this and reboot it into a proper "Let's Play" sort of fanfic, rather than having multiple different games in ridiculously short order.
1/1/2015 c7 The Baconator
Wait just a sec there.

1: Auroras and Stealth Bombers can't be intercepted by Avengers.
2: Rarity is worst pony
3: RD showed plenty cunning in dealing with heavy-duty AA when she blasted Applejack's Emperors, while Avengers are better AA, they also happen to be much less durable.

While yes, Laser and Superweapon generals tend to smack the crap out of the Air Force general, just like how Toxin walks over Infantry and Tank and Air Force laugh at toxin, Rarity is...a perfectionist who'd be easily pushed to the defensive and obsessed with maintaining order.

And believe me, maintaining order in an RTS means death.
11/15/2014 c9 1chrystaljadeflower
hey, what about minecraft?
4/3/2014 c1 175Matthais Unidostres
Two words: Button Mash.
Please, can you put him in the story at some point.
12/22/2013 c9 Kuruvan15
MORE. Plus i never thought that flutters would like The Darkness.
12/22/2013 c8 Kuruvan15
Dang derpy got skill in burnout.
12/22/2013 c6 Kuruvan15
Poor CMC.
12/22/2013 c1 Kuruvan15
I love this so much. NO JOKE.
8/3/2013 c9 Justsomeguy
Twilight should play civilization
7/24/2013 c9 vultraz168
._. No, Fluttershy!
6/24/2013 c7 59Kendell
Nice, as always! Poor Twilight, she never stood a chance.

Poor Rainbow too, she can't catch a break, can she?
6/22/2013 c6 Kendell
Another great chapter. You did the CMC REALLY well!

Poor fillies...Gears of War is not for the faint hearted.
6/22/2013 c5 Kendell
I think this is my favorite chapter so far!
6/14/2013 c3 Kendell
Oh Pinkie Pie, you are a silly pony. Twilight got ticked. Funny as always!
6/14/2013 c2 1TheRyuuMaster
Ugh, I don't blame them on their reaction. Gears of war was the first Xbox 360 game I played. Also the first M rated one. My body, mind, and most importantly, stomach, were NOT prepared for it...
185 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »