for The Elements of Gaming

7/31/2011 c3 Guest
I liked this. Twilight being addicted to Tetris is kinda expected lol but nonetheless love the story

Oh oh, if you accept Requested games. Please give them a fighting game like Mortal Kombat xD A game where Dash and AJ will go on hours trying to undo each other at bwhahahaha.
7/31/2011 c4 12Paladin Graith
Option 2 is the best. Keeps things simple to imagine.
7/31/2011 c4 just gonna leave this here
http:/youtu.be/hWTFG3J1CP8
7/31/2011 c4 2yoshi396
wow the first 4 chapters hosted my favorite games lol though in the first two chapters you for got one little detail about the xbox 360 games _ _ "the achevements" lol

it would have been funny to hear a "bleep-bloop" after fluttershy got the assassination lol

I think after the mass effect chapters go and do a Left 4 dead chapter, it would give spike a good reason to say "zombies!" lol

or dead riseing lol though l4d is multiplayer.

as for the masseffect thing i think you should have the other ponys play as the other ME characters it would make little more sence as of how the game would have been made, if it was made in real life even as a coop game like gears of war or l4d.

mabey bring in mario party for pinkie, and a raceing game for dash like need for speed. tetris fit twilight well, soulcaliber might fit rarity, fluttershy might like kinectimals or one of those animal ds games like nintendogs or somthing like that.

applejack playing 'harvest moon' would be funny or Spore lol.

Those are my thoughts iv played videogames for years, its good to be the Nerd lol
7/31/2011 c4 MurphysLaw89
First off, I would totally love to see Mass Effect in this fic, but the multiplayer just sounds complicated right now. I would suggest Borderlands or some other multiplayer-heavy game instead.

Secondly, I can hardly wait for what kind of chaos and surprises follow up from Rock Band.

And thirdly...Dance Dance Revolution. That's all I'm saying.
7/31/2011 c4 XiaTheNinja
An older game is a refreshing change, not saying the previous chapters were worse. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

As for Mass Effect, I like option 3 the most.
7/31/2011 c4 Gaztasterofpork
Yes the sun may never rise again but give the game to Rainbow means no one in Ponyville is gonna see it anyway.

I miss my gameboy after reading this chapter but the mane 6 playing Rockband...now that is must see tv

Thanks again for such a great read even if the game did come a bit out of left field
7/31/2011 c4 jakc
I'd Say Option 3
7/31/2011 c4 RedVsBlue327
Uhh... I've never played Mass effect, so I don't have any idea what you guys are talking about...

Ha :3 Love this! It was VERY amusing reading everyones reaction to what Twilight was doing, And I just about died from the last line XD

Take your time but update soon!
7/31/2011 c3 1beenwire
i loved it, a little confused as to why the computer started to smoke considering the worst thing that could happen in the situation you described would be the graphics processing unit crashing. anyway good chapter and considering they have a computer now you have a lot of new windows open for games such as emulation or if you wanted you could have them try to make a game themselves.

oh and i agree with that other guy portal would be a good choice for a game.
7/29/2011 c3 nightmaster000
What will the next game be. Any chance of Zelda or Kingdom Heart's that would be interesting.
7/28/2011 c3 5Shade The Fox-Cat Hybrid
I think next you should do Transformers: WFC, AC: Brotherhood, or Modern Warfare 2.
7/26/2011 c3 Sythe1
You should do either Oblivion, Borderlands, or another of the Halo Series. That's my best recommendation, or for Rainbow Dash, Mirror's Edge; where your speed needs to count in order to get away from the mindless police wanting to brutally shoot the hay out of you.
7/26/2011 c3 Gaztasterofpork
That was great!

Do the Wii next Fluttershy would greatly appreciate it and I think Twi and the others playing Wii sports would literally make me roll around on the floor.
7/25/2011 c3 RedVsBlue327
HA HA! Great job! I'm gonna be honest, it wasn't as funny as the other 2, but was still worth a good laugh :) Now I've never even heard of this game, but I still found this funny at some parts. Rarity and her planetary assaulters XD Don't ever piss her off! Oh and Dash's airship platoon X3 Poor ponys (The sprites in the game I mean)

Now I admit, I was abit disappointed Fluttershy and Twilight didn't play at all/much, but what you guys wrote [Typed] was a very good amount already ^.^ I can't wait to see what other games you guys torture them with next!

Halo

Gears of War

Command and Conquer: Tibirium War

Are you guys aiming for a differn't genre each? FPS, TPS, RTS, gonna do a puzzle next? :3 Would Portal count? Sorry, I just like that game alot. You guys get final word, your the author!

Again, good chapter!

Take your time but update soon!
185 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »