for The Elements of Gaming

4/30/2012 c9 Private Sprinkles
Well, Either the writers are really cooking up something good, Busy with other fics or busy IRL this hasn't been updated in about half a year... Is this dead ;_;?
3/19/2012 c8 6GenesicDriver
Wow, Equestria's video game rating system must be flawed if schoolfillies are allowed to play Gears of War.
3/13/2012 c1 84FlawedVictori
All of my win.
3/5/2012 c9 1Troper Puppy
This fic is just great! I was hoping for a game-centered FiM fic, and I got one!

If you're updating, do some Valve games (TF2, Portal, Left 4 Dead, Half Life...)
2/27/2012 c9 6Dark demon619
I had a feeling something like that would happen to Fluttershy...it could have been worse though...Pinki could have gotten Dead Space...

I really hope you will be able to update this one soon, there are so many other games that you could do for this series (Like Super Smash Bros Brawl :) ).

I hope for a future game you could do Team Fortess 2, with all the classes, those ponys would hae a hayday with that one.
2/25/2012 c9 Jarkes
I had a feeling Fluttershy would have that kind of reaction.

Also, I'm a little confused. Did Fluttershy just give Pinkie the case for The Darkness or something?

So... is this going to be updated any time soon? Because I'd really like to see some other consoles get some love.
2/25/2012 c8 Jarkes
DERPY!

By the way, what's your thoughts are the recent... controversy regarding her?
2/25/2012 c7 Jarkes
Ah, brick jokes. That's always fun. As is Rainbow Dash getting screwed over. Well, most of the time anyway.

By the way, will episodes that have aired since this was last updated affect later chapters in any way?
2/25/2012 c6 Jarkes
It's Master of MAGNET, dangit. Other than that, hilarious. I was wondering how you were going to explain this one, but you pulled it off quite nicely.

... Oh, god... MagNEIGHto! Sorry, it had to be said.
2/24/2012 c2 Jarkes
Trollestia strikes again...

I'll be honest though: I haven't played half the games in this story.
2/24/2012 c1 Jarkes
This is awesome. I particularly like how all the games are, in fact, ponified. Though I can't help but wonder if any of the other Halo games (or for that matter, any other video game systems) exist in Equestria.

By the way, what are your thoughts on the episodes that have aired so far this year?
2/23/2012 c2 4sketchfan
consider gears of war 2 and 3 for pinkie's list
2/23/2012 c8 sketchfan
I for one praise and welcome our walleyed muffin lord,may she dominate twisted metal
2/23/2012 c9 sketchfan
I'm guessing she'll be getting the sequel
2/23/2012 c7 sketchfan
some game suggestions,esp.if you come up with the ps3 and the wii;twisted metal 2012,the darkness 2,no more heroes 1 and 2,madworld,streetfighter 2-4,king of fighters,bayonetta,devil may cry,batman arkham series,saints row 1-3,streetfighterxtekken,prototype,catherine,anarchy reigns,shadows of the damned,skullgirls,scott pilgrim vs the world
185 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »