for Holiday specials! :D

11/11/2011 c2 Dark Dragon99
Oui!I still want to know if Simon get's with Matt Damnit!Write more!
8/28/2011 c1 2DayDreamergirl9
OMG you made me laugh on the floor so much i couldnt move... keep'em comeing girl i love your storys :')
7/15/2011 c2 3SamayaK
This Is awesome I love this. Please update soon!
7/15/2011 c1 17He's My Unrequited Love98
0_o simon scares me!
7/15/2011 c2 11McKenzieSchick
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg this is just awesome! I LMFAO SOO MUCH! Idc if it's not the holidays or not I've never laughed so much in one day in my entire life! So thank u for that! And I couldn't review for ur in live with my let dog for some reason so I'll do it here!

Omg poor Ian! Make Derek find him quick! Love it updtae now! :D
7/13/2011 c2 AnnieHonson
Why did you have to make Derek look like a D-bag? Even if it was for a short amount of time... But still! I loved Matt! He definitely has the same gross sense of humor as me, hehe. Hey, imagine us toghter! Derek would wish that he had jumped of a cliff! Go sick humored people!

Nice story. I hope you update soon!

-Annie
7/13/2011 c1 Nocturnalnobody18
Haha very funny and love chlerek hotness
7/13/2011 c1 AnnieHonson
Wow, I love Simon's way of breaking the silence. Oh well, at least now I know he's actually a guy. And yes, he does need a girl, but he won't be able to keep her more than five seconds, I can bet my house on that! Yes, that's right,my house! And I love Derek's protectiveness! It is so fucking sexy! I wish I was Chloe... *goes and cries in a corner.*

-Annie