FanFiction.Net
for Live and Love

11/5/2020 c4 SYMONPEACE3
A girl I think a girl lol
4/16/2016 c3 nekochan1994
That is a horrible nasty trick what is Rhea thinking?!
2/28/2016 c1 15Vanessa Masters
Oooh. Pregnant Persephone?

ANNND Hades doesn't know? Oh, this is too good, I can't pass up reading this!
3/18/2015 c4 Guest
Plase update soon plase
1/25/2014 c4 14Crystalmoon39
I hope you haven't given up on this story. I would like to see what Rhea needs Cronus for.
6/10/2012 c4 28kaithelonechampion
Nice, i'm eager to see what comes next
9/28/2011 c4 2tumescentline
So pretty sure you should update ;)
9/12/2011 c4 5sassyprincess
Awesome chapter :) update soon okay? I need more awesome-ness to read :) aha :p

Luv, Sassyprincess

ps. thanks for the shout out in the authors note, it made me smile :)
8/23/2011 c4 4Ifbookswerefood-i'dbefat
This is amazing! Update soon pls!
8/21/2011 c4 8Tinian I'att
Poor Cronus he doesn't want to trust Rhea, but he can't think clearly with her so close.

And poor Hermes getting smacked around by Persephone. She is definitely not going to be fun to be around as long as she's pregnant.

Good job. Update soon.
8/19/2011 c4 Emma
YAY! Good chapter. as for the sex...well i don't really want to know...

PLZ update soon
8/17/2011 c2 5sassyprincess
by the way, i think i died of laughter at "cronus walked calmly into the mall (WTF)" like i loved it so much i took a pic of it with my phone ;p
8/17/2011 c3 sassyprincess
This story is really good :)I hope you update soon so i can read more :)

luv, Sassyprincess
8/15/2011 c3 HoneyGoddess57
Thankfully you updated; oh cool finally Rhea is here and love the last line of her.

:-D
8/15/2011 c3 8Tinian I'att
Now that Rhea's back in the picture I can't wait for the next chapter. What will Cronus have to say I wonder and how much of it will be safe to repeat.

Interesting choice, having him hideout in that penthouse apartment from the first three episodes and episode 50. It's the least seen of all his hideaways, probably because the heroes know how to find it.

A couple of things you might want to fix. One, nevertheless is one word not three, weird I know. Two, at the end you forgot a space between me and to. Also, there is one point where a space is missing between two paragraphs.

I hope you get the next chapter up soon :)
21 Page 1 2 Next »