FanFiction.Net
for Dangerous Deals

9/22/2020 c1 10ConlonKeith
Would you consider reading my reviews for Cat Hostage since I have followed up your request for suggestions with the BatCat story series sequel to Cat Hostage.
6/27/2013 c1 Guest
Nice story
1/7/2013 c2 5Robstarforever2017
UPDATE NOW
5/12/2012 c1 2kikigirl4321
write more please!
3/1/2012 c1 3Storyluver101
You should definitely get a beta reader or just read over your work. Also make the story more complex not just explaining what everyone does and why they do it , show the characters throght descriptive actions . Other than that the plot is good and you should upload the next chapter.
7/15/2011 c1 9ConstantlyChanging
Very interesting, i would love to see you update this soon.
7/15/2011 c1 80Faith-o-saurus
I like the plotline. There are some grammatical errors and areas that have minor OOCness, but that could be fixed easily with a beta reader. I'd be happy to help if you wanted any!

Keep up the good work :)
7/15/2011 c1 90xXHeart of GoldXx
The idea of the story is very interesting.

But your grammar is horrific. Reread this aloud and see if it makes any sense to you. Focus on punctuation, too because some of that was missing. Starfire also does not speak using contractions such as I'll. Instead, she would say I will. I think this chapter could be much better if you built up to Starfire admitting she doesn't like to be protected by everyone constantly. It was kind of just randomly stated. More description is needed.

If the chapters take an extra day to write in order to proof read and add some things, take that extra day or two because honestly, I had to force myself to keep reading this.

Get a beta, proof read, repost this with corrections, and I'll read the rest of this Don't just slap all of it together like this. Take some time and effort into writing something that isn't so sloppy.

But again, the idea is great and you can do so much better than this.