for Liaison

3/12 c10 9LadyoftheQuill1779
I very much so enjoyed your story! You did a great job! I like your style! You presented the characters flawlessly and wove the two universes together seamlessly. I chuckled a good bit at the characters' bantering dialogue. Thoroughly impressed with your job well done.
2/19/2013 c10 3edwardfiend
Really good story! Love it. :)
10/18/2012 c10 sr10
I loved your NCIS/CA crossover. This was a delightful read.
Annie and Auggie, Tony and Ziva and Tim and Abby are meant
for each other. The way you approached this story and how
you wove the various elements together were very well-done.
Thank you for taking the time to entertain us. I hope to see
more of your stories in the future.
9/23/2012 c10 irishpixie823
I really enjoyed reading this story. Hope you make anther cross over story.
9/23/2012 c10 miss-tarletone
I loved it! You kept the characters just the way they should be. Great job!
9/22/2012 c10 5MuttsandMoggies
Oooh, just found this delicious story, quite by accident, as I rarely check out the cross-over stories. I'm glad I checked th is one out.

You've done a masterful job interpreting the characters of two of my favorite shows. You have absolutely nailed their voices. Annie and Auggie are spot on, as are Gibbs, Tony and Ziva.

Well done. I hope to read more of your stories in the not too distant future.
M&M
9/21/2012 c10 6Kansas Scout
I think it works, but you might give them a clue in your section headings sometimes.
9/21/2012 c9 Kansas Scout
I think you've found the gest of their relationship and I think that the writers of the series Covert Affairs shouldn't play the undercurrent of this relationship so close to the vest. I think that in the end they should have Auggie and Annie finally come together. I think that they wouldn't be like Joan and her husband.
9/21/2012 c4 Kansas Scout
YOu seemed to have also picked up on the undercurrent of a stronger relationship than just being friends between Tony and Ziva and also Annie and Auggie.
9/21/2012 c2 Kansas Scout
so far so good, I wonder just how this will progress from here.
9/21/2012 c1 Kansas Scout
Nice introduction, going to read the rest that you have up so far to see where you're going with this.
9/15/2012 c8 irishpixie823
Really like the story. Are you going to update soon
9/10/2012 c8 17GranddaughterOfCaskettAndTiva
Please update again soon. This is a really, really good story.
8/25/2012 c8 HisSecretLover18
What's going to happen next? I hope you update soon please.
8/16/2012 c8 6Halfred Askold
Not bad. Sugary goodness for all.

Rate: A