for Liaison

12/17/2011 c8 ame
Just wondering if you were going to update this?
12/5/2011 c8 Pearlofeuphoria
Okay, I found this and I must say that I love it! ! Please update soon!
11/2/2011 c8 101Gail Cregg
Hmm, I wonder what else there could be since to me this had the feeling of a wrap up chapter with everyone ending up together. Liked Gibbs line to Tony about the rules.
11/2/2011 c8 23Lyra Raine Sparrow
This has been really good. I can't wait to see how you end it.

Keep up to good work!

Lyra
11/1/2011 c8 penguincrazy
I loved this chapter and a great surprise that it updated esp since i read it after watching Covert Affairs tonight! The ending with Gibbs at the grave sight was very sad but very sweet. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
9/1/2011 c7 101Gail Cregg
Oh yea, the got the bad guys!. A solid chapter.
8/31/2011 c7 penguincrazy
Another great chapter, glad Gail is going back to her family and they caught the guys. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
8/21/2011 c6 Gail Cregg
Well that makes sense.Good interaction of the characters and some sweet moments.Good luck with college.
8/19/2011 c6 35cotedepablo911
What? You can't leave it there! Please update it! Please please!
8/19/2011 c6 penguincrazy
Great chapter, i love this story a lot. Loved how everyone can see that Auggie is in love with Annie(and Tony and Tim), Auggie and Abby working together should be great can't wait to read that. Good luck in you first year of college;i love it(graduated in 2010), a lot more fun than high school and i didn't find classes that bad.
8/14/2011 c5 101Gail Cregg
Interesting lead in to the next part of your story.Curious as why the team is using the kid as bait instead of the Dad which (to me) seems more logical).
8/10/2011 c5 penguincrazy
great chapter, glad to see that the kids are safe and that Gail wants to help!
8/4/2011 c4 Gail Cregg
It should be 'fallen for' but other than that believable conversations and it's interesting to get an outsiders pov on those relationships.I've started watching more CA to see how the characters are and you seem to be writing them like the show.
8/4/2011 c4 penguincrazy
Great chapter, loved it a lot. Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/27/2011 c3 Gail Cregg
A solid continuation.Good interaction between the teams and a new mysterious element in where's the kids.
38 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »