for A Royal Independence

8/2/2019 c1 phoebe.willow
I Hope you will write new chapters to this story. I love all your stories. I'm sad, that you don't write more. Please write more chapters.
11/25/2016 c1 1Red the Pokemon Master
I am interested.
3/3/2016 c1 Guest
Would like to read it... But #6 I think may work better at a younger age then 11 maybe have it partly blocked when younger then blocked the rest at 11 ... Do hope that you change it from HP/OC to HP/HG but that's just who I would like to be together...
6/8/2015 c1 4mabynot1539
I like this story. I hope you add more.
9/29/2013 c1 jjlee3449
sounds like a good start hope that it can be continued soon
2/19/2012 c1 xmasangels2000
Great story. Woyld like to see it continue with him becoming the heir of merlin and pendragon.
2/15/2012 c1 XRaiderV1
really hope to see this one continued, its interesting.
10/9/2011 c1 3phantombrick
A very good start.I am looking forward to reading more of it.
9/16/2011 c1 PurpleBullet
I love this story. I can't wait until you post the next chapter.
7/22/2011 c1 Snowboy
I think you should go ahead with this story.

If you can continue the story as well as the first chapter it will be great.

I have read stories about Harry's powers being blocked and I have to say that your grabbed me fast.

By the way i don't like ginny for harry but that is just my personnal thought.
7/22/2011 c1 Diana A
I enjoyed the first chapter. I would like to see where you will take the story line.Please continue.
7/22/2011 c1 14harryfan160889
Good plot line, but the chapter will have to be edited so that it is more enjoyable to read... hope you continue the story with better chapters.
7/21/2011 c1 Cassandra30
I like the idea of the story. I like the abilities. I like Harry getting help from St. Mungo's. I like the idea that the Healers are willing to believe Dumbledore did this. They will probably call in the Aurors. it has got to be against the Law. Is Harry going to be able to get Neville checked as well?

Looking forward to reading more!
7/19/2011 c1 angelsarah22
i like it so far hope to see more of it
7/19/2011 c1 jozs001
I would love to see more of this! Update soon!
18 Page 1 2 Next »