for holdning on: black veil brides

4/10/2016 c44 Carissa
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO SHE CANT DIE! NO
god this story made me cry so many times. fuck... thankyou. just cant believe she died! and just no .. cant... :'(
i know this review sounds so weird and effed, but trying not to cry even more than i am. all good books, in my opinion, make you cry, and this one... god i loved it.

god this this story... the end just...
keep your writing up. dont abandon it. ever.
1/11/2016 c44 Stephanie
This may be strange but it could be that she didn't really die just fall into a deep sleep like a coma and the blood was just from her wound that heals but no one notices until one day she wakes up during the night and says sat up then someone comes down into the room and sees her then it turns out a he is fine and the story isn't over. I and willow didn't die but a look Alike of her and add he finds ashley and he thing is that an she is a ghost but she isnt
5/5/2014 c44 Sapharra
Oh wow... I really don't know what to say... Beautifully heart shattering.
7/14/2013 c1 killer4853
love the story
5/15/2013 c19 bvb army
awesome story love it
10/28/2012 c12 TheLovingDead
Awesome Story! I love this
9/30/2012 c15 Ry
Totally loved it! Bad thing is, I gotta go to bed soon so i wont be able to finish it tonight. D: Anyways, AMAZING story, TOTALLY LOVED It!
9/23/2012 c44 Marlena
OMG ur evil I loved both stories like crazy but the ending suuuuucccckked u made me cry. Not cool bro
9/2/2012 c1 Amber
WHY!? I CANT STOP CRYING! I hate the ending! (awesome story though) -weeps in corner-
7/10/2012 c44 Jenny
So I have to say thanks to the most saddest and nicest fanfic I have read. I loved Etherily. (if that is how its writen.) I could find my self in her. The way she talked, behaved and stuff. Do you have more fanfic? I would realy like to read it. How is your computer doing?

Keep up the good work
6/25/2012 c44 Sassaphrinascream
...HOLYFUCK! I honestly just cried so hard. And now i have a gaint hole in my chest. This is definitly the sadest most gut-wrenching fanfic i have ever fucking read. Why did you have to kill eternity? I saw it coming... Just...HOLY. FUCK. I cant look at bvb the same again. The pain everyone went through , especially andy ash and cc, made me think of how hard it must have been for my dad when my mom died...HOLYFUCK. You have a writing gift. I mean, sure some things were a bit rushed and others not so believable, even for a supernatural fic...but only a truly talented author has the ability to make their readers feel such strong emotion. I just wish it didnt have to end that way...fuck. FUCK.
6/25/2012 c25 Sassaphrinascream
NO WILLOW !

It hurts to see ash so sad after finding love

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
6/20/2012 c44 Felicia
I cant believe you ended it like this. I thought only Frerard fanfics could make me cry but reading how much it afected everone it tears you apart. It wasa great story but I abslutly HATE the ending.
6/6/2012 c44 Jess
Can I just say, that was one of the most emotion, interesting and wonderful stories I have ever read! I just want to say, thank you so much for writing it, it actually changed my perspective of life. The ending actually made me cry :'( well, everythin past the funeral made me so sad and I just wanna say, that only really amazing writers can make readers feel that emotion that the characters are feeling. Thank you and you amazing!
6/4/2012 c19 Jess
Awesome chapter! I know I'm really late reading this, but I just want you to know how amazing I think this fanfic is
108 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »