for Reading Harry Potter

7/18 c11 Tweetie Bird
Congrats!
10/12/2020 c11 Zara Bennle
please please please write more!
8/5/2020 c11 Guest
...In 11 chapters, you could have had them read the entire book.
Yet still they have barely come together.
And over half your chapters are authors notes.
8/5/2020 c9 Guest
Oi!
Texas is awesome!
4/30/2020 c5 1Gerbillord
Jeez. There is no need to put it one paragraph per chapter. 5 chapters and almost no plot progression...
1/7/2020 c7 remusxsbxlupin
can you make the chapters a bit longer please
12/30/2019 c11 catspats31
While the writing quality of your story is good in terms of spelling and grammar in the chapters before this one, please note this part of the Content Guidelines:

"The chapter system is not to be used as placeholder for non-story content such as author notes. You can add short author notes to the beginning or at the end of stories but never as individual chapters."

Put the announcement in your profile or in your most recently uploaded chapter in any of your stories as an author's note. Don't disturb the story section with a story that has nothing but non-story related material.
11/20/2019 c11 3hauntedpumpkin56
I was really excited for this story. But after reviewing the “story” I found no story. Just author notes and updates that were labeled as chapter updates. For this I have reported this story as it breaks rules on uploading stories. I’m disappointed.
8/26/2019 c11 Guest
It's been almost 2 years know since you last updated
4/2/2018 c10 TootsieRoll888
I'd like to point out that Tom Riddle Jr was 81 when he died and was gaining power when the Marauders were at school, first of all. That sounded so rude, sorry! I would love if you continued this story, but I understand if you can't because of irl things or just because you've lost interest. I doubt you'd even see this review, since the last time this has been updated was about a year ago, but I'll do it anyway on the small chance that you might see it. Thanks for writing this story!
11/5/2017 c11 Guest
say, in order to update a story, shouldn't there be at least one chapter'S worth of... i dunno, STORY?
5/28/2017 c10 Guest
Does soon mean "In four years" to you, not a flame, don't take this the wrong way, but IT'S BEEN FOUR YEARS!
11/25/2016 c10 Guest
I hate you. You have systematically proven yourself incompetent, reckless, selfish, and stupid by posting three consecutive non-story items.
11/25/2016 c9 Guest
You really like getting reported don't you?
11/25/2016 c8 Guest